- They got mælkebøtterne away....
How to write Henrik H. in one of the preliminary 50 comments that are written on the Limfjord Updates Facebook profile on the infuriating bugs that occurred when a volunteer from Koldby-Hørdum IF swapped around on the bøtterne with fertilizer and grass-poison, en corona-the break should be a little 'additional' banepleje:
- Koldby-Hørdum IF has been made the care of the fodboldbanerne, which complements the municipal care.
- In this context have, unfortunately, used a product which has made, that the grass on the association football pitches have gone out.
- Therefore you should now so that the new grass, write the club in a press release, and president Morten Smed adds:
- We are flat to down and shoulder the responsibility for the unfortunate situation that has arisen.
- We hope Thisted Municipality's understanding that there can be human error in connection with the volunteer work of the association, and that, together, we can solve the resulting problems.
- We have offered Thisted Municipality to assume big part of the economic and social burden in connection with a solution, and hope for a good dialogue.
The ruined courts must now have new grass for an amount, which, according to the Limfjord Update similar to the 130,000-150.000 dkk, and the club's own Facebook profile, Lise Z. ready with support:
- Where is the fire bad.
- But where there are traded - that is being wasted, writes Lise Z thus, but what is the worst gaffe YOU've ever made?