The 15. august switches the comedian Jonas Schmidt and Vinni Ryding status from lovers to married couples. None of the two have been married before, so the couple chose the trip before the revolution.
- We must keep the church wedding. It will be a summer wedding, so we hope the weather holds, says Jonas Schmidt to Ekstra Bladet.
the Couple have invited family and friends to the festive event.
- It is not something kæmpebryllup, but it is exciting. It is a great thing, and there are many things that need to fall into place. It goes up for one, it is probably the biggest party you can keep, says Jonas Schmidt and continues:
- Now my gf production supervisor and has made 'dancing with the stars' for many years, so I can feel that there is little production in the laughs the comedian.
- you Get a leg to the ground?
- I get some tasks, I would say, and the ones I solve, as well as I can, says Jonas Schmidt, who, however, have been allowed to choose his outfit for the big day.
And she don't know what it is. She has not seen my, and of course I have not seen her dress. So in this way it is reasonably traditional.
Both he and Unni Ryding has children from previous relationships. She has a daughter, Ellen of eight years with the tv-host Anders Breinholdt, and Jonas Schmidt Karl Erik on 11 years and a Journeyman of eight years from the relationship with Laila Madvig.
- Get your children is also a task for the wedding?
- I think Ellen should be the maid of honor. My boys have just allowed to see it and enjoy the day, tell the happy future groom.