- Johnny has for many weeks been looking forward to having to see his three children.
- But now he has so got the disheartening news that he must choose one of them from, as there are only allowed to get two at a time.
- the Children is 15 years, 8 years and 12 years, and they are very closely connected to the father, and they have always visited him together.
They will also find it hard to understand, they must be separated by visit.
so begins XXXX (the name is the editors you know), who is the sister of Johnny who is sitting in prison in Jyderup, a letter on the way, Probation will re-open after the corona on.
See also: Two long months: Ali misses sex in prison
on Monday two children with an accompanying person as well be allowed to get on the parents-visits in the Danish prisons. But not three. It seems Johnny is wrong and his sister agree, and therefore she appears, the Probation must explain itself in public. Their letter – which forsorgen comments below – continues namely as follows:
- Johnny and cozy and always with good food, when they come, and he is looking forward to hear how it goes with my boyfriend, in the middle on how it goes with the violin-played, and the youngest, though he has learned some new tricks in football.
- They also miss their father very much in this time, but how to choose one of its children from in such a situation?
- he could not, therefore, he has tried himself with a complaint that there not getting anything out of – in addition to one of the employee in Jyderup, felt that his daughter of 15 years can be be to visit him, since she is so old that she can understand it, write XXXX.
And the nation! have asked the Probation, why a father of three children are not allowed to visit all three of them at a time. And they want to answer:
- It will be from the 18. may is once again possible for inmates in prison institutions to get a visit.
- in Order to counter the risk of spread of infection, it is important that the opening of the possibility of visits is gradual and controlled. In the first place, therefore, only inmates with children, who can get a visit. Inmates with children can visit for up to 2 children at a time, which must be accompanied by an adult.
- We are aware that there are inmates who have more than 2 children, but because the opening of the visit must be done gradually and controlled, we have chosen, that the highest must be 3 visitors, together with the inmates in besøgslokalerne.
- In the assessment is concluded, that the number of people gathered in a besøgslokale may be of importance for the risk of infection.
- of course We do understand the frustration it can cause with the inmates and their families, that not all children come to visit, but the need to limit the risk of infections weighs in this case heavier than the consideration that more than 2 children may be visitors to the prisoners at the same time, saith the Probation, but what are you thinking?