Joan Ørting is in the spring mood. She is in love with to up over both ears in an old flame, which about 30 years ago was her secret lover. Now can the pair after several wrecked marriages finally call themselves lovers - how to completely and officially.
It is for the podcast Sladderkongen.dk, to Joan Ørting talks about his new girlfriend. He is 58 years old, called the Falcons and originate from Greenland.
- We are the completely new - and so are we at the same time not. For I have known him for 32 years, " she says, and tells that it was the night when the Swedish prime minister Oluf Palme was shot, that she met her new boyfriend for the first time.
- We met for a birthday party, where we both had boyfriends. So we will be actually lovers at a time then, but he is from Greenland and be up there and work, " says Joan Ørting in the podcast and tells us that the distance between the couple got their relationship to stop.
When he comes back to Denmark, the two did not forget each other and be seen in the sly.
- In any case, we have several times - I must admit - been unfaithful to them, we have been together, that we could be together. We have grown in many, many years. It is actually only in my marriage, with Carsten (author Carsten Islington, ed.) where I have not seen him. It will say in the 18 years I have not seen him. So we come suddenly into each other. He's just been divorced, I have just been divorced - like, and suddenly we are there, she says to Sladderkongen.dk.
Opposite Ekstra Bladet confirms the 59-year-old Joan Ørting, she's got a boyfriend.
- Yes, it is true. We met in december and was out to eat. But I dared not right, that it would be more, but then we met again, and now we have been lovers for a few months, she says happy.
- the Falcons are the chef, the activist, and he is a real outdoorsy, " says Joan Ørting. Photo: Private
She says that the pair have always been wildly attracted to each other, but only now is their opportunity there for real.
- It is pretty amazing to meet someone from his past on the way. It is as though everything is in vatter now. We have the same values and know each other. It is very exciting, says Joan Ørting, who has been together with her husband, she was divorced from Carsten Islington for the Falcons came into her life again after 18 years of break.
- I think we should be together for the rest of our days. It think he is also, she says.