do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to email@example.com.Submit material
Two children aged three and 17 years, in the dark about their father's fate, after the 42-year-old Jimmi Steffen Lillelund disappeared without a trace 30. april of this year.
– We fear that he has been the victim of a crime. There has been little news from him since he disappeared, and it is the wonder of the age, the relationships and the family he has, says superintendent Kim Løvkvist from the Middle - and West zealand police.
Jimmi Lillelund lived with her sister in Gundsømagle, north of Roskilde, where he rented a few rooms. And this is where he was last seen.
the Property is examined to the bottom, and a lake is checked with the assistance of the Defence Minørtjeneste. Also, dogs and drones have been put into.
– But it has not thrown anything of himself yet, says Kim Løvkvist.
the Police have been looking for Jimmi in this lake behind the property on Holmevej in Gundsømagle, where he lived and was last seen. Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan
Two days after Jimmi Steffen Lillelunds disappearance was his silver-grey Peugeot 208 found in a car park at Cypressen 101 in finally H/F Ishøj Søndergaard in Ishøj, according to his family and friends began to worry over the weekend.
jimmi's silver-grey Peugeot was found at this car park at Cypressen in finally H/F Ishøj Søndergaard in Ishøj. Photo: Tariq Mikkel Khan
however, It is unknown whether he even has driven his car to Ishøj. No one has seen him.
In the car police found his telephone, passport and other personal effects.
– It is the personal effects which one would not normally be left in his car. It seems strange, says Kim Løvkvist.
Jimmi Lillelund was officially reported missing Saturday, the 2. may at 11.22, and the police have ’taken the notification seriously, from the time we got it’, says efterforskningslederen.
there is Nothing to suggest that he should be upset, or that something was wrong.
– It is also what worries us, says politikommissæren and adds that Jimmi Steffen Lillelund is not the type that previously has been missing.
Here is Jimmi Steffen Lillelund with his daughter Melanie who is three years now. Private
– Our task now is to find out everything about Jimmy. Who was he? What circles he was in, says Kim Løvkvist.