It is outrageous that one can show spilreklamer directly up to and during football matches.
- And the way, the advertisements are screwed together, is at the same time, a perfect cocktail of how to persuade a compulsive gambler to play.
so begins Jimi H a letter to the editor of the money game and the almost infinite number of TV commercials for the game companies, that occur before, during and after the fodboldboldkampene. the
No one can figure it out
I think it should be regulated any more, and therefore he proposes a ban on advertising, for example, on the days where there will be played matches with many viewers. His letter - as Unibet comments below - continues namely as follows:
Statements like: 'For those of us who do not believe in coincidences', to put it another way, For those of us who can figure it out'.
- But there is no one who can figure it out. It is therefore spillefirmaerne win.
And they even get permission to use such messages is ugly.
And speaking of the slogan 'For players, by players'. No, Unibet is not the players, they are gambling operators.
- But they are building a community of players with the kind of false communication, writes Jimi, that is not the only thing that seems spilreklamer in the TV is a problem. 96, the danes have thus supported a borgerforslag, which will completely prohibit the pengespilsreklamer on the TV.
And in fact it turns out that Unibet is the right agree - at least, the company has just announced that they will limit the bombardment to TV commercials from the 1. July:
At Unibet we have this past year, together with our colleagues and competitors in the industry work on a code of ethics (see faktaboksen below, red.).
- 14 days ago, we presented the result, among other things, means that in the future we will see a significant reduction in the number of spilreklamer, and to spilreklamer f.ex. must not be up at the children's and youth programs, writes Unibet press officer Per Marxen to the nation!, where he also answer, how the employees themselves have to play:
- We are founded by Anders Ström back in 1997. He was (and is) an expert in equestrian and moved from Sweden to London to create a better product for the betting, than what you had in Sweden.
- So one can safely say that betting is in our DNA right from the beginning. I think most in the office in Copenhagen to play a little once in a while.
- We see the game as a underholdningssupplement to a game, and that is how we also want our customers see it.
- that's Why we do everything we can to track down and remedy the problematic spiladfærd of our users writes it, but what do you think?
Game companies: the number of spilreklamer on tv has reached a high level
The political parties behind the recent spilaftale have expressed concern that the spilreklamer take up much space in the Danish media, and to spilreklamer is displayed on the tv at all times of the day.
the Parties to the agreement recognise the concern and will with the following actions limit when spilreklamer displayed on the tv, particularly with a focus on avoiding marketing around the time of the child and ungdomsudsendelser.
7. The parties acknowledge that the number of spilreklamer on tv has reached a high level.
Therefore start as soon as possible a binding dialogue with the commercial tv stations, with the aim to achieve a significant reduction of the number of spilreklamer in the air.
in Addition to a reduction in the number of advertisements, want the Parties to an agreement on when spilreklamer may be displayed, so that the spilreklamer not be placed in the ad breaks just before or after kid - and ungdomsudsendelser and not be placed in the same advertising blocks as kviklånsreklamer m.v.
See the whole code of conduct here