the Ground under Dante's Place was in the year 2018, sold to Q-Park for two mill. kr.. There must be underground parking facility in three floors with 214 parking spaces with entry and exit from Vester Voldgade.
the Subsoil to Dante's Space is 3,500 m2 - it means a price per square meter of 571,43 kr. in the Inner City. Where else can a reason for the price in Copenhagen?
- The annual income to the KK in addition, the 2.2 mill. kr. from the current 49 parking spaces, which also includes parking for the local license. What gets KK and citizens out of selling underground to Q-Park for 2 mill. kr. with the future loss of 2.2 mil. kr. every year?
so begins Jane K a letter to the nation! on the in her – and other local københavneres – eyes very mysterious decision from the Municipality of Copenhagen has taken on to allow a P-house in the ground in front of the ny carlsberg Glyptotek in Copenhagen.
Jette points in his letter that the area works fine, as it is in the day – and she also suggests that a basement could be fine on Jarmers Plads, which is located less than a mile away. Her letter – as a nation! have asked Frank Jensen to answer – continues thus:
the Municipality has a green and attractive cultural quarter around the 17 museums in the Inner City. There is a landscaped children's playground with a cosy small hills under the big shady trees on Dante's Space as well as a wide sidewalk with trees and bike paths in Vester Voldgade.
Soon opens the connection to the new bike - and walkway, Small Langebro - there is thus created an active urban space where children – not least from the institutions – to keep meal breaks and educational sceancer.
- There is also life and joy with the outdoor seating area from the cafes, benches, plantekummer and jazz music, and I would like to hear overborgmesterens answers on how it fits with the increased pollution and worsening traffic chaos, we can expect at the exit to Stormgade be defended in an area that has just been renovated and even honored to create an attractive urban space?
There is, incidentally, does not make calculations of CO2 emissions from the 1,000 extra cars daily to and from the p-plant, as it is assessed, what p-in the basement of the means for the estimated 20,000 to cyclists, who must from the new Small Langebro towards the center.
Faust sold his soul to the Devil. KK has sold its green soul to Q-Park. A costly trade!, joins the Jette, but the response the municipality at the request of the nation! have sent, you can read that the municipality still thinking very green - and that 2 million is actually a good price for the 3500 square meter surface:
Herewith a reply from the city of Copenhagen on the...
Why the price was only two million., when there is talk of 3500 square meters underground in the heart of Copenhagen?
- the financial department reports that the property was offered for sale to the establishment of the underground car park – so there may not be built on top of the reason.
- It is quite costly to build an underground car park in Copenhagen's Inner City, which is reflected in the price, the property can be sold for.
- the city of Copenhagen has consulted with a recognised erhvervsmægler in connection with the sale.
Why should they be at Dante's Place and f.ex. not on Jarmers Plads?
- the financial department informs that originally was both Jarmers Plads, a Central Square and Dante Square offered for sale to the establishment of the underground car park.
- For a longer udbudsperiode be able to Københavns Kommune find that there is no real interest was neither Jarmers Plads or Højbro Plads, why these properties were removed from the supply.
a reader not a point with the bicycle traffic from the new bridge Small Langebro?
- technical and environmental committee reports that it has concluded the screening of Dante's Square, that the number of cyclists will be greatly increased on Vester Voldgade.
- In connection with the screening, the municipality has therefore had a major focus on road safety at entry and exit from the facility, why there established to venstresvingsbane and opmarchareal.
- There will be 200-400 driveways with car pr. day. Such a situation with the entrance to and the exit from the streets with significantly more traffic than to the p-plant, out to the streets with many cyclists, is well known in Copenhagen. The coexistence between cars and cyclists by Dante's Space is therefore not considered a problem.
- the city of Copenhagen has a strong focus on supporting byrumsliv and good conditions for cyclists, but the decision is done out of a need for parking in the vicinity of the Inner City, writes the municipality, but what are you thinking?