- I buy the 2x3 liters of oil for the horses at the auction, as my wife has a few pieces (i.e. horses).
- She can't use the oil, and I put an ad in the DBA, to sell.
so begins Jesper H a letter to the nation! on the in his eyes much rigid and resource-intensive way the Danish fødevarestyrelse, behave.
the only one who responded to the ad was, According to the Team, that appeared on Jesper and his wife's address:
- I don't get the sale, but a visit of the Danish veterinary and food administration.
- I do not sell the oil on the DBA and get a bill of 4000kr.
- the Oil was in fact given away, writes Jesper, it seems that the 6 litres of canola-oil ought to be under some form of de minimis threshold, and therefore contacted the agency. But then no, for in the answer as the nation! has been obtained from the Danish veterinary and food administration, so it appears that the amount of feed is no matter:
- the Man sold the canola oil, then feed, without having to be registered.
- We have implored him to be registered, regardless of how much feed to sell.
- the Proceedings of the case, the man should even pay for, these are the rules.
- the Bill was a mistake in the country on 3.876 kr. We were aware of, when he approached us.
- We have now set the bill down to 2277. It covers, among other things, our control and a registration fee, writes Michael Rosenmark from the road crew, but what do you say?