Eirik Jensen gave one of his first interviews during the appeal case against him and Gjermund Cappelen in the Borgarting court of appeal.
He has previously given one interview to the Dagbladet, but suddenly came with a spontaneous press conference in the hallway in the Oslo court house today.
- it Is possible for you to walk out of this courtroom as a free man for a month?
I dare not to think about it. It has nothing to do with mental preparation to do. Here everything can happen, and I take one day at a time, " says Jensen to the Newspaper.- Whether life is the end
- How are you today?
- I know it. It is a challenge to live with. If it happens the same as in the district court, as is the life end. You know it every day when standing up. You dream about it, and there are a lot of strange things going on in his head.Follow the Jensen case, the direct
- You are thinking that the end of his life?
It is like to have a dog wagged in a cage, and it is I the if it goes as in the district court.
- Is the idea of the 21 year unbearable?
- Yes, of course.
Jensen was sentenced to 21 years in prison at the Oslo district court in 2017.
He goes on to say that he would not talked with Gjermund Cappelen today.
- I don't think we have anything to talk about. I have been his green card, and I didn't see it coming, " he says.attorney general: Several new and startling witnesses this week to testify in the trial against Eric Jensen. Commentator: Martine Aurdal. Reporter: Hegelstad Eiendomsselskap Arvid B. Hegelstad Mogen. Video: Bjørn Langsem Show more - One day at a time
the Procedures in the Jensen case begins in the next week. About just over two weeks to lagdommer Kristel Heyerdahl keep their rettsbelæring before a jury of ten pulls back and determine the issue of guilt.RIGHT: Eirik Jensen spoke in day out about the appeal against him and Gjermund Cappelen. Also riksadvokat Tor-Aksel Busch (t.v.) the witness. Photo: Bjørn Langsem / Dagbladet Show more
Here it is talk about to keep the guarden up and running all the way to the goal. I take one day at a time, and we have had to live with the last five years. There is not any other option.
- What do you think about the last two weeks?
They are tough. It is now settled. I'm just as excited as you on the ending. I believe we are well prepared and have worked well. I also believe that we have been forward many new elements. The way I understand it, much of the district court's judgment based on the things we have asked questions by now, " says Jensen, and pointing especially on forsvarernes own timelines.attorney general's testimony
Riksadvokat Tor-Aksel Busch testified today in the trial of Eirik Jensen and Gjermund Cappelen.
There was a particular testimonies, all the time the attorney general took out prosecution against Jensen and is one of the few who has in-depth knowledge of the secret national project that Jensen was a part of for over twelve years.
Jensen and his defenders confronted the attorney general with what they believe are several weak points in the investigation and prosecution against the former policeman. Busch made it clear that he stands for the indictment, and that it is taken out after a thorough assessment.- No can put itself into the situation I've been in the Newspaper Plus
- I had not expected that he in any way should go away from his criminal charges here in court. I believe this is a utopian thought, but we have detected a number of weaknesses in the investigation. The judge in this case has chosen to instruct the jury that this has nothing got to do with this, but for us, " says Jensen.- Found weaknesses
His defense, John Christian the Fire, confronted the director of public prosecutions, to any irritation from the latter, with the several instructions, procedures, and historical matters from the director of public prosecutions.
- I think it is a good tool to measure the investigation. We believe we have found weaknesses that I hope the jury gets, " says Jensen even.
Jensen and his defenders have all the time insinuert that Cappelen might have talked in the past the policeman to get the most strafferabatt, and that he has adapted to the interrogations to get the least possible punishment itself. Cappelen denies this, and says that it is he who tells the truth.- No relation between the secret project and the Jensen-case - Stand in the gunpowder glory
Cappelen asked a number of requirements in the initial interrogations with investigators from Asker and Bærum - the so-called Isa-calls. The fire, confronted the attorney general with statements from the avhørerne in later questioning, where he believes they have promised more than the director of public prosecutions told the court. The attorney general was in court ready that he gave the information about that claim if the amnesty should be rejected.
- I believe there are moments in the Isa-conversations that no one has believed should come forward, " says Jensen today.
He describes the current situation:
I think that it is tiring. It has required much of me, boyfriend and of course, the lawyers. It is a sea of documents. It to work to find the small details, is exhausting. In addition, one stands in the gunpowder glory for weeks, and have to answer everything, who has nothing with the matter to do. You have really focus on the instructions. It is a tiltalepunkt, but one has very much focus on it. The way I interpret it, is well this is a way to get a character one wants to get before the jury, which is not positive.At the last minute have the prosecutors brought in its heaviest guns Comment
- the director of public prosecutions has a number of opportunities to intercept the difficult questions. They will be in harmony with the indictment and other things in the case. I could maybe wish me we could go more in detail and confront him with our findings, but it is not his mandate.More prepared
Jensen and her partner have even sat for a year and prepared the case.
- I think we have got up many new moments this time in relation to the district court. You have been much more prepared, and have been whipped much more to live. I have worked a lot with the head. I have made myself, Ragna has supported me and I have gotten some medical attention. I feel myself that the performance has been much better this time.
Are you bitter at the attorney general?
- No, I'm not there. It is indeed a dilemma for all parties. It to put the dash all over the place and henlegge had been outcry. An objective investigation, one must add, because in such a serious matter as this. I believe that we managed to send signals of. This case will probably be reviewed in years to come anyway. It has enough potential to be a læresak for investigators, because there are many formal things that are not in place, " says the former politilederen.the Superintendent is confronted with the Jensen-details in christmas in: - Surprising