the Footballer Jacob Barrett Laursen waving goodbye to Odense and after the summer playing for the Bundesliga oprykkeren Arminia Bielefeld, where he has been given a three-year agreement.
It illuminates the OB in a press release.
The 25-year-old venstreback began his career in Denmark before he moved to the Italian Juventus.
the Stay in the northern Italian threw not the success of themselves, and Jacob Barrett was hired back to OB in the Superliga.
Lejeopholdet was made permanent, and Barrett has spent the last seven years in Odense. In the time he has played 127 matches, scored eight goals and made 16 assists.
- It has been a fantastic time in Odense, where I now have been in seven years.
- It says little about how much I love the club, and the people, I have to do every day in the Valley, he says.
the Sports director at Arminia Bielefeld Samir Arabi says that the club have kept an eye on the dane for a long time.
- We are confident that he will be a good offensive back. His speed and løbepensum fits well into our style of play. We are pleased that Jacob has decided to come to the Bundesliga, he says.
Jacob Barrett Laursen thank Joan Simun Edmundsson, who he starred with in Odense between 2016 and 2018, and as Laursen now becomes once again a teammate with in Germany.
- I played with him in Odense for a couple of years ago, so I had access to a lot of information about Arminia Bielefeld. So the decision to get there was easy, he says.
Arminia Bielefeld coach Uwe Neuhaus is looking forward to getting the team's new venstreback in time.
- Jacob has been an excellent fodbolduddannelse, and has already been in the best Danish series. We see him as a determined player who fits well into the team, he says.