Soon new year and therefore new opportunities.
In mellandagsrusningen met DN Stockholm a few residents of the expanding metropolitan region and asked them:
1. What have you promised yourself before 2019?
2. What would you wish happened in the Stockholm region in 2019?
So here, they said:
1. – I have promised myself to start exercising more, get better physical condition. But I have promised myself every year... It is a promise I just manage to keep to 50 percent, says Abbas.
"Yes, you promise always herself to be more healthy," notes Rina.
"I have promised myself to get better at English in school," says Hannia.
2. – For the Stockholm region part I hope to bostadsbyggandets spread out a bit more. We can't just cram the us, there is a need for more surfaces to live on among the homes that are built, " says Abbas.
– First, I hope that we get a government. Then I would wish that there were more child-sized venues, such as restaurants where it's easy to be like family, " says Rina.
– And I hope that I get to have a party, " says Ayan, 4.Mikael Matsson. Photo: Nicklas Thegerström
1. – Unfortunately I can't promise anything for its own part, so far.
2. – I would like to see the trafikinfarkt that the region suffers from heal. We spend far too much time in traffic jams, it easily becomes chaotic in many different places, it is too crowded.
" I work as a professional driver so I also notice that the number of cars only increases. Nowadays, it is previously worked as smitvägar also full of cars.Tuva Karlsson. Photo: Nicklas Thegerström
1. – I have promised myself the actual to do what I want and not what others want me to do. It's very much peer pressure and it feels important to stand up against it.
2. – I wish me the most is that the school will be better next year.Sten Jonsson. Photo: Nicklas Thegerström
1. – No, a few of my own new year's resolutions, it becomes not, why would I keep on with it? I think I am good as I am.
2. – You want so it would be good if it was free to go by car on the Essingeleden. Then, it would be nice if it was a little less the administration relating to this with slamsuga individual drains. Then, the hope is of course that we all get it good.Louella Bergman. Photo: Nicklas Thegerström
1. – No, I usually don't keep on with new year's resolutions, it still never work. I would rather go on feeling during the year, taking the vows day by day.
2. – I hope for even better public transport. And that we locals seriously starting to consume less.Stina Bohman. Photo: Nicklas Thegerström
1. – Yes, not thinking, I promise to work out more in any case... My son thinks I should promise not to take so much responsibility all the time, but it will be hard, I like to engage me as klassförälder and so.
2. – I hope that you turn a little on the byggtakten in the region. As it is now being built it too fast and too much without reflection, and the actual quality of life. We need more green spaces.Daniel Smedsrud. Photo: Nicklas Thegerström
1. – No new year's resolutions for my part. I take it as it comes. To become a better man can promise himself every day.
2. – Even better commuting opportunities would be nice. In the day, and it takes a long time to get to Stockholm. And so I think it should have a better wi-fi on the buses. As soon as all linked up so ”laggy”.