south Jutland delivered a mildly poor performance in Vejle, en Haderslev troops with coach Glen Riddersholm in the lead, should try to revanchere a defeat in forårspremieren to just Vejle and at the same time, keep the cord in Horsens, and, not least, the AGF in the top positions in Pool 1.
But an ebullient, Vejle, denmark, men with a icy Finnbogason would it different.
As the fight progressed, it became quickly clear to everyone at Vejle, Jutland was a genuine game damage too on grønsværen.
the League-the drain plug, beating a afraid south Jutland-men with the entire 4-1. And it was obviously a disappointed and frustrated Victorian trainer, who met the press after the big defeat:
- Although I can often find positive things to pull forward, so is it really hard today. It was a collective meltdown and clearly a miserable one performance. We could not be aware, initiated the Glen Riddersholm.
It was far from it, we had to put the nose up after. And really far from what we had set us on. We had hoped to be a compact and well organized crew.
- But the first goal did, that we were not able to stick together on things. We appeared extremely individual and immature, and we collected objective, as delete should not be possible at this level. It was a black Sunday in Vejle, it sounded from Jutland-the coach.
It was the fourth defeat in a row at stamford bridge for the Milltown club, which at the same time, lost an important step in the fight in Pool 1 on the direct survival in the premier League.
- We have quite clearly italesat from the one that it's about survival and existence in the premier League. And we delivered just not today, as we should, says Glen Riddersholm.
- But we need to be better to control our emotions - that we have challenges in south Jutland. There are too many players who have a hard time focusing on the things that you can do something about. They use too many resources in the face of adversity. We must admit, we don't play disciplined enough.
south Jutland had read and labeled in Vejle on Sunday. Photo: Ernst van Norde
And it is a recurring theme, as we've been talking about since the tournament started again after the winter break.
today is we are flat to down. No excuses and no bad explanations. We provide a really poor match, but I'm quite sure that we have enough to turn things around and come back again in the coming matches, he said.
south Jutland-fullback Stefan Gartenmann was the villain with fejlafleveringen at Vejle's first box and he was also clearly a frustrated man after the 4-1-defeat:
It was hopeless. We do not invest enough, do not keep our agreements and are not aggressive enough. We limped just after on all parameters.
- It is hard to stand back, when you can't look themselves in the mirror after such a struggle. Now we are home and see each other in the eyes and pull up in ourselves and just move on.
- If we look isolated on the fight, so it was something mentally. But I'm sure we'll recover in the next despite a decent gok in need.