It went not at all as expected, as the 29-year-old Christina Burton would have magnified his lips.
After getting his injection began the lips: to raise up, and they did not stop.
Christina Burton was, therefore, need to be rushed to the hospital because the swelling was so severe that she could not breathe. It tells she to the Metro and the Kennedy News.
she told me that She was afraid that she would die of the procedure.
The young mother had used bedøvelsescreme before the procedure, which took place in the woman's home.
the Beautician, who stood for the injection, assured Christina that it was completely normal, that you raised up a little, after their lips had gotten an extra shot with fill.
But after a few hours was swelling so severe that she took at the hospital, where she had to have oxygen and adrenaline.
- They looked like sausages in my face, I looked like a duck, it had gone completely wrong. They were just getting bigger and bigger. I thought they would explode. The pain was completely mad.
She feared to last for his life. Photo: Kennedy News
According to Christina herself, she could not swallow and even with the ice on, the decrease of the swelling not.
- as soon As they put the numbing cream on, I knew that something was wrong. I could feel that my lips have already started to raise up. I looked in the mirror and saw that they were swollen. My neck was lame, and I could not swallow.
the hospital staff was also surprised by how swollen the lips were.
- I could not open my mouth because my lips were so heavy. It was scary.
She says that several of her friends had violent reactions over the swelling.
- A cast simply up.
She will with her story like to put the focus on the examination of the cosmetic surgeries and injections properly before you get them made.
- I'm sharing my story because people need to be aware that you may get allergic reactions, and it can happen to anyone. I could have been dead, it sounds.
today, the lips fortunately fallen back to the natural form. Photo: Kennedy News