- It sounds very inappropriate, and I can't imagine that an English club will be able to find something similar.
Jes Mortensen, information services manager at FC Copenhagen, share the indignation which has arisen in british football, according to the BBC has revealed that a number of the best clubs require the fortunes of the parents, who want to give their children an experience as the mascot.
Carlos Zeca greets today's mascots before the FCK match, and it is an absolutely natural - and free - interaction between the players and the fans. Photo: Lars Rønbøg,
For example, insists Swansea City from the second row, 478 pounds, small up to 4,000 dollars, for a so-called dagpakke as the mascot. Three teams from the Premier League requires a greater amount, a single, namely West ham, up to 700 pounds or 5.800 dkk.
the Clubs sells the cynical mascot-the experience under slogans such as ’once in a lifetime’ else about ’the ultimate gift they will never forget’, and it rouses indignation to play on the kind of forældrefølelser.
Martyn James from the consumer-site Resolver says to the BBC:
- It is scandalous that some richer children can buy their way to the top of the mascot list. When I was young, it was to be the mascot of a reward for your loyalty. It is totally unacceptable to take money for the kind of. It is pure theft.
British parents can get by with a fortune to give their children an experience as the mascot. Photo: IMAGO
It is not a business model that has found a foothold in English football.
- Our mascots typically come from a variety of samarbejdsklubber, who in turn let the boys and girls go with the players, explains Jes Mortensen.
- sometimes we have some special requests, for example, with disabled children, and all children receive a common holdfoto home.
- the Players think it is a nice thing. Many of them have children and understand why it is so exciting for them.
While the league leaders Manchester City do not take money, it costs 270 pounds to be the mascot for Fulham, and it does not include equipment. At Bournemouth, the parents should get rid of 185 pounds, without at the same time triggers the ticket to the game.
Oh come on, this is awful. Dreadful avarice. https://t.co/5BnZl9GXcn— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) 2. January 2019
Swansea package includes after all, four seats, a måtid and participation in a penalty shootout in the break.
- We have lowered the prices after nedrykningen, informs a spokesperson from the club to the BBC.
The other welsh topklub, Cardiff City, offers children between four and ten years a package to 255 pounds.
the BBC has spoken with several parents about their purchase. A mother, Claire Blake from Penarth, bought the experience as a birthday gift for his eight-year-old son, when Cardiff were to meet Manchester City.
- We were lucky to get it to a big home game, but I'm not sure that we would pay for a smaller battle. Cian got a club kits, signed photos and met Neil Warnock (manager). But the seats were poor and the meeting with the players somewhat harried, she says.
Europe League - 13. dec. 2018 - at. 20:18 See, the wild video: Hooligans run amok in the middle of Copenhagen