Donald Trump has millions of supporters in the UNITED states, but you can safely assume that Barack Obama is not one of them.
Although Barack Obama rarely expresses his opinion on Donald Trump publicly, so can the New York Times is now revealing details of a private meeting where Obama was, to put it mildly unhappy with the current president.
According to the mediegiganten found the private meeting place of the Zoom on Thursday in connection with a fund-raising event for Joe biden's campaign. Here, the conversation on the UNITED states's handling of the coronavirus and Trumps the use of the words 'kung flu' and 'China virus' to describe the pandemic.
And did Barack Obama good old-fashioned gal in the rattle.
- I will not have a country, where the president of the UNITED states is actively trying to promote an anti-asian agenda, and he even think that it is fun. I will not have. It shocks me still, and it pisses me off, said Barack Obama, according to a summary of the meeting, as the newspaper is in possession of.
Barack Obama has otherwise been very reluctant criticism of Donald Trump, but recently he has been more talkative.
Tuesday, 23. June attended Barack Obama in another event arranged by Joe biden's practitioners, and here he called the Donald Trumps four years in The White House for the chaotic, disorganized and malicious. This time in full public.
- Just because he won once, then we can not be complacent or sensitive about, it is so obvious that this president has done a good job. This is serious. What you have achieved so far, then it is not enough, and I expect the same of myself, Michelle and my children, he said.
the Article continues under the picture ...
See also: self-Confident Trump: It's a joke!
See also: Media: Trump knew
In may criticized Barack Obama Donald Trumps handling of coronavirus-crisis, when he in a private conversation with former colleagues in The White House called the handling of a chaotic disaster.
- the Situation had been bad, even with the world's best government, but it is a chaotic disaster, when the thinking is 'what can I get out of it', said Barack Obama, referring to the upcoming presidential elections in november.
But it broke the Republicans ' flertalsleder in the Senate, Mitch McConnell, not about.
- I think that Obama should keep his mouth shut. To be honest I think it is a little bit outside the format to criticize an administration, which is the successor to you.
- You had your chance. You were there for eight years, and I believe that Bush-the tradition of not criticizing his successor is a good tradition, he says in a YouTube interview with Donald Trumps kampagnerådgiver and daughter-in-law, Lara Trump.
Obama's criticism was given in the context of a 30-minute long meeting with persons, who were employed in the Obama administration.
Obama supports his former vice president Joe Biden, who is the Democratic candidate in the presidential election 3. november, as he will also lead the campaign for.
See also: the Video service has closed the Trumps account because of hadtale