HERNING, denmark (Ekstra Bladet): He is the player in the world, as soon as reaching a WORLD cup at stamford bridge.
It takes four minutes in the car, reveals Eivind Pliers.
The Norwegian marksman living namely on Sabroesvej between the city and the Box, and the distance is paltry 2.7 km. He could go to work. The boyfriend Stine Skogrand throws also with the left hand, playing in the Herning-Ikast and for the national team, but is pregnant with the baby is due in may.
Are you kørepenge?
- No, he says, and laughs.
- But you can say, I play a little at home.
The 25-year-old left-handed-bombs were brought to the moor in 2016, but HC Midtjylland drove one and a half years later, completely in the ditch. Skjern went, of course, on the prowl in the bankruptcy estate.
It was a wild and tiring process, but the experience has not ruined anything for me – and I have been a little wiser about people and the economy, haha.
Eivind Pliers to be a father for the first time in the beginning of may, when he and Stine Skogrand can offer a new small Norwegian welcome. Pregnancy cost expensive for the Norwegian defense can also touch, who had to look away from the three left-backs at the european championships in France - and did not reach the semi-finals. Photo: Jens Dresling
Can win the WORLD cup?
- We have a just as big chance as the other good teams in the WORLD cup, but eventually it's all about the margins. We must succeed with it, we are good at: We need to be good in defense, and we need to make 10-15 kontramål in the big matches. If this succeeds, we have a good chance.
We danes think the once in a while, that norwegians can be very enthusiastic for themselves...
- Perhaps in the media. But not among us in the team. We are ambitious, we have a lot of good players, and we would really like to win the gold. We do not think it is fun to lose a final. We got silver at the WORLD cup last, and it was as grease – but it was also a disappointment. I don't think we are high on ourselves.
What you think about the Danish team?
- It is a good team!
You may well be honest!
- It is a pissegodt team.
Better than Norway?
- Neeeej. So... I think it is fifty-fifty. If Landin is as good as he does right now, so it is often hard to beat Denmark. But we're gonna make it hard for him, we must.
A sassy bids: Denmark and Norway in the finals?
- Yes, it could be pissefedt. The coolest opponent to get in the finals.
in Particular, if I wins.
- ONLY if we win!