- the Winner is... Kristian Kjærlund!
that was the gist of it from Sofie Linde, when it became clear that the 23-year-old soloist from Horsens had won the viewers ' hearts and, thus, can now call itself the winner of the 'X Factor' 2019.
Kristian Kjærlund was clearly in shock and could hardly stammer out a word when he heard his own name be called out. The winning had he, therefore, also difficult to get through without stalling.
En Ekstra Bladet met Kristian Kjærlund immediately after the victory, he was still tongue-tied.
- I do not understand it completely. I'm in shock. We have a little whipped up an atmosphere that Benjamin won in the wings. I had committed myself so much, that it was it that was going to happen, that I find it hard to understand that he didn't, it sounded honestly from Kristian Kjærlund with regard to the Benjamin of the bookies has long been touted as the big favorite.
Benjamin was happy on his friend's behalf. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Film, tv & radio - 12. apr. 2019 - at. 23:27 Here are the numbers: So convincing was the 'X Factor'win
- you Can not try to put a few words on what went through your head when your name was announced?
- No, I did not know it. I can't remember it. Nothing. I think I am still in time to process it. I still feel that there something is going through her head at me, it sounded from the 'X Factor'winner.
- I think it is hard to stand and talk with all sorts of people without having felt what I feel, though I assume that it is a lot of positive things. I just understand it, he continued.
Kristian Kjærlund gets a hug from his father after the victory. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Kristian Kjærlund is, however, touched that so many danes have chosen to put their votes on him.
- It is totally crazy to think about. It is really great.
- How are you with that now you need to play at Smukfest and to Ibiza and record music?
- It also went only halfway up for me now. Wow. Not, sorry, it sounded from Kristian Kjærlund.
Film, tv & radio - 12. apr. 2019 - at. 22:22 Shock decision in the 'X Factor': Here is the winner
The nyudråbte winner reached the card to talk with his family before he would meet the people, press the top of the victory. According to the 'X Factor'winner has not understood, that he now has won the 'X Factor'.
I have spoken with my family right card. They have it fairly, as I have it. They stood with no words, said Kristian Kjærlund, who had the desire to send a greeting to the danes, who voted on him:
- Thank you, I have said most. It is a poor word. Now Hold up. Really, really thank you very much to all and everyone who sent positive energy, support or whatever it is. Everything has meant a lot in the process.
Kristian Kjærlund had a hard time finding words upstairs the victory. Photo: Mogens Flindt
- What should happen to you now?
- I have no clue. I don't know what will happen tomorrow. I don't know, it sounded from a tongue-tied Kristian Kjærlund.