Modedronningen Ilse Jacobsen has been through a lot in 2018 and now 2019 is also bad.
The 58-year-old rubber boot-the queen's company in Malmö, the Flower city Ilse Jacobsen, have gone bankrupt.
It confirms the director in her group and her husband, Jesper Bo Jacobsen, to Ekstra Bladet.
- We had a small flower shop in Malmö, which we closed down in 2016. Since then there has not been operation in the store, and now the company has gone bankrupt. All got paid at that time, says Jesper Bo Jacobsen to Ekstra Bladet.
- But why closed In not just the company down at that time?
- We kept it, now, if we were to use it. We have not handed over the accounts for the last two years, and so has the Swedish authorities closed it down, says Jesper Bo Jacobsen.
It is unclear why Ilse Jacobsen and co. not just has chosen to close the company down instead of letting it go bankrupt.
In connection with the bankruptcy stresses Jesper Bo Jacobsen, that although the Swedish company has almost the same name as the Danish shops, the Flower city Ilse Jacobsen, so they can continue unfettered on. Flower by Ilse Jacobsen is situated in Hornbæk, Copenhagen, Hellerup, and Count.
The Swedish bankruptcy proceedings is also evident in the official Gazette in Denmark, and here it is made clear that the Ola Sellert is a curator. Ekstra Bladet has tried to get a comment from the Swedish lawyer, but without success.
The Swedish version of the Flower by Ilse Jacobsen was not just any success.
In 2015, provided the accounts with a profit for the year at minus button 600.000 Swedish crowns. In 2016, so it is a little better, as they only lost serving 255,000 Swedish kronor. Despite the improvement selected Ilse Jacobsen to close down their Swedish enterprise.
the Policy Loop gulddreng: So rich is the new minister
Close to Meet the 'Lions' from the TV: So much are they even worth it
Back in October last year announced the Ilse Jacobsen on his Facebook profile, she withdrew from the popular entrepreneur program 'Lion's den' on DR1, among others, Jesper Buch and Christian Stadil, when her company, Ilse Jacobsen IJH A/S, was ended up in a regular storm.
It came to pass, when the Telegraph could reveal that a number of employees had experienced a very bad working environment in her company.
of the newspaper described several past and present employees Ilse Jacobsen as a bad leader, that is 'gross, uempatisk and scheming'. Several described the also, that they had gone down with stress as a result of her poor management style, and that there was no concluded agreement for the employees.
Ekstra Bladet spoke with Ilse Jacobsen 31. January on the red carpet. Here, she said she is very sorry that she is no longer a part of the 'Lion's den', but that it was a necessary decision at that time.
- I'm crying. Every night. But I have even taken the decision. I guess you can get a comeback, it sounded from Ilse Jacobsen.
- I am very sad and miss my 'medløver', but I'm looking very much to Christian and Jesper and is good friends with all of them. It is nice and cozy. I miss it of course, but I took my choice that was best at the time. I come up with a comeback hopefully, she said.
in Addition, the Ilse Jacobsen does not much want to talk about the media frenzy, she a short time ago was through.
- I've put it behind me, and now we just move forward from here. That has been taken care of, she assured.
in return she would like to talk about how well it goes for her business, where she sells clothes and rubber boots.
- I am simply so busy. I rush around to business meetings and fairs and everything else at the moment, so we have really, really busy. After all, we are still represented in 26 countries, so there is something to see to something, she said, before she and the sales manager disappeared into the hall to see the 'Young Astrid'.
In a posting on Facebook told Ilse Jacobsen in the wake of the scandal that there are clauses in the media had influenced her, and that she therefore withdrew from the 'Lion's den', which is just now being posted on DR1.
'the Stories in the press in recent days have made a great impression on me personally, and I must frankly acknowledge, that I am also sorry. Even though we already have taken care of the issues that are described in the press, the attention made it necessary that I use the forces at my companies', it said in the advertisement.
'I drag me from 4. season of the Lion's den. I want the upcoming months to focus on my existing business, and therefore, I have today notified the DR, that I do not wish to participate in the fourth season of the Lion's den.'
After the bad publicity is Ilse Jacobsen's business been reported in the Danish Industry, and it means that she has committed to implementing agreements and more orderly conditions for the employees.
there were also several politicians expressed that the Ilse Jacobsen should resign from his lucrative job on the board of The growth fund after the bad publicity.