When the company Unicon in the future deliver concrete to construction sites, it is the in some cases significantly more green show. In any case, if the concrete is supplied by one of the two hybrid betonbiler, as the company has invested in, and which is the first of its kind.
It informs Unicon in a press release.
the Drum is powered, dieselen is replaced with biobrændslet WHOEVER, and the new betonbiler will, on average, have a reduced CO2 footprint of 93 percent compared with conventional betonbiler.
The two new hybrid betonbiler will be joined by more later in the year, and Unicon is planning emission-free delivery on construction sites in the whole of Denmark already in 2022.
- I'm incredibly proud that we now can finally present the most environmentally sound and trafiksikre betonbil on the market, which should pave the way for emissionsfrie construction sites in Denmark. It is an important step in our sustainability strategy to reduce emissions, especially in inner-city areas, where construction activity is greatest.
- That, in addition to the massive environmental savings also can provide our contribution to a better working environment at construction sites and factories, only makes it even more real, says Christian Elleby, Unicons logistikdirektør, in the press release.
When the Christian Elleby designates the purchase as an investment, there is something about the talk. The many advantages are not without costs. In fact, the new hybrid cars are about 50 percent more expensive than ordinary betonbiler, while the prices of WHO-fuel also exceeds the dieselpriserne.
At the Danish Construction association considers the new betonbiler as a major step in the direction of emissionsfrie construction sites in Denmark, even though the cost Unicon more in procurement and in the fuel to keep running.
- It is a great initiative, which stresses the betonindustriens big commitment in delivering on the green economy by working with all links in the value chain, says Michael H. Nielsen, director of the Danish Construction association, in a press release.
- Emissions - and's fossil free construction sites are among the recommendations that we in our climate partnership for the construction and the construction has presented, and with the new hybrid betonbiler shows Unicon the road towards a realization of the ambition.
- In the Danish Construction association, we will, in cooperation with the visionary builders to support the development by giving bids on the tender requirements, which can support the green transition, as the industry contributes to the long-term objective of a CO2 neutral Denmark, says Michael H. Nielsen.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------The new betonbiler
Unicons new hybrid betonbiler is of the model Volvo FM 430 8x4. The building is a Liebherr ETM 1005 F L. There is a plug-in hybrid solution with a 32-kWh battery that operates the drums, while the car is running on the HE-fuel, which emits 90 percent less CO2.
Car electric drums makes it possible to make emission-free unloading, while lastbilmotoren erslukket.
The electric unloading halves in addition to the noise level by 3-5 dB, so the noise level will be at samtaleniveau.
Combined with hybridteknologien estimated the new betonbiler to have a reduced CO2 footprint at 93% compared with ordinary betonbiler, while other emissions will be reduced by up to 50 percent.
The new hybrid vehicles was presented 10. august at the construction site in Copenhagen, where the Danish Bank's new headquarters are under construction.