the Helsinki university hospital (HUS) ophthalmology clinic chief Tero Kivelä said that this new year treated two injured. Both received bruises fireworks pot hit.
the Injured were 40-50 year old men who set fire to the fireworks pot without safety glasses. In either case, the piece starts firing immediately after ignition. The second they got the fireworks to hit his eye, causing the eye and the eyelids to moderate bruising and internal bleeding. Another got the eye ruhjevamman and because of internal bleeding in addition to ear injury, and his clothes caught fire. Eye injuries are thought to be quite likely to improve without leaving lasting harm.
the Second injuries occurred in the metropolitan area and the second patient from treatment elsewhere in Southern Finland.
Two to attend to be a number of standards to read, because the range is wide.
about Three years ago, there were seven injured.
Usually, new year's day half day of care is HUSiin filed for 1 to 7 patients.
This year the two suitable ranges.
* * * * * said that eye injuries number of persons affected always on the move to be a people amount, coincidence, weather, amount of snow and it's throwing a fireworks show. Though always it does not drop the figure. Last year was Finland 100 -fireworks show and injured four.
Two of this year the injured figure could also refer to the fact that information of fireworks dangers and safety glasses importance should be understood.
- If we're being optimistic, it can be thought that the information has gone across better than in some previous years, says Kivelä.
the Helsinki rescue department information eve evening and night duties in the morning, and among the tasks was one of the fireworks caused by a serious injury.Oulu on one surface injuries
the Oulu university hospital joint emergency show has been so far only one because of injuries received the patient.
- we Have now the particular records of eye injuries treated, told the on-duty charge nurse Marko Miettinen .
the Patient had received superficial injuries, which, however, require treatment. Fireworks use not safety glasses.
Oulu is taken care of also a lot of alcohol-related injuries. Emergency room charge nurse Marko Miettinen tell you that these are the crashes and the so-called dating due to injuries, i.e. has taken a tiny bit fists together.
Follow-on call is, for example, those who have received injuries to the head area and, in general, those who are able once again to move.
Time for the usual new year has been said Miettinen.Patatyyppiset fireworks injuries in Tampere
new year's party got a moderate eye injury, although used safety glasses patatyyppiset fireworks exercising. Tampere university central hospital is the last night treated her as another moderate injury experienced.
- Moderate injury means that there is some degree of risk of vision deterioration, but surgery is either not required, said the on-call eye doctor Tuukka Fel .
Fel's estimates that fireworks reading, there have been shortcomings, allowing the injury to occur, although the second has been to protect the glasses.Jyväskylä had not been treated with any eye injury,
Central Finland central hospital on duty in Jyväskylä, finland the new year's reception reflected the usual weekend to a better place.
eye injuries is not in Jyväskylä come up at all. The duty liability of the managers Irmeli Ritanen not like it actually as a surprise.
- Maybe little by little people have learned and when the protective glass is much talked about, so they use them, said Ritanen.Kuopio, not because of injuries
either the Kuopio university central hospital have not been treated any fireworks due to eye injury.
And I don't think they no longer will be, to tell the on-call eye doctor Antti Arkko new year's day morning.
the evening paper tells a cautionary tale of the dangerous fireworks of the night. Read the story and see the video: terror of the cluttered new year mood Rautavaara – Video: fireworks casserole hurled the rockets in the series with fire in every direction
Article updated call round progresses.Elina, 25, bought a life first fireworks: blast to the face to blind the second eye.