While the police and firefighters are in the process of search in Go in Lørenskog in connection with Anne-Elisabeth hagen's disappearance, the family Garden's lawyer, Svein Holden, notified new press conference at 14. It is the first time the lawyer keeps an update for the press since the matter became public knowledge 9. January.
the Lawyer informs in a press release that it will be oriented about the later periods of development in the matter of's abduction from bjarmaland by Anne-Elisabeth Garden. The garden has been missing since 31. October of last year, and the last heartbeat from the 68-year-old was a phone call to a family member the morning of the same day.No breakthrough
Politioverbetjent Christian Berge't want to say anything about the press conference. But he says that there is no breakthrough in the case.
- I like etterforskningsleder have faith that we reach the goal with the case, but where we are now. There is no breakthrough, but it is made new and good etterforskningsskritt every day, " says Berge to the Newspaper.
In connection with what police are investigating as an abduction, it was found a letter in the Garden's property. On the letter there was set forth a claim to Anne-Elisabeth hagen's husband, billionaire Tom Hagen, about the ransom.SEARCH: Police consider Go by the married couple, the Garden's residence as part of the extended scene. Video: Lars Eivind Bones Show more
The last two days has been sought in the Go, straight at the couple's residence. The police have announced that there will be search in the water both Thursday and Friday, but that it may be appropriate to expand this. They have previously pointed out that they do not search after the Garden in the water, but for objects that might be interesting for the investigation.
We're not going to comment on whether we find something in connection with the search. The plan is still to continue tomorrow. It is a completely natural åstedsarbeid, says politioverbetjent Berge.
Neighbors have said to Dagbladet that visibility in the Go can be bad. Berge says it is a challenging work.
- It is always challenging to search at this time of the year. It is a great effort from the Oslo fire and redningsetat.Over 1200 tips - no reply
Over the 12 weeks after the last heartbeat, continuing the tips on Anne-Elisabeth hagen's disappearance to be ticking in to the police. But despite the fact that it has come in over 1,200 tips from the public since the case was publicly known, are the police still without answers on where the Garden is located.TIP: On tipsmottaket on the Airport the working police with the tips the audience sends in. Reporter: Audun Hageskal. Video: Ørjan Ryland / Dagbladet Show more Show more
the Disappearance was first known to the police at 14 the same day, after her husband Tom Hagen warned them that his wife was gone. He had come home from work half an hour earlier and found the house abandoned.Has received a tip about the name
the Tips that have come in to police the receipt that is created in connection with the case, has so far had a wide span. Information about specific persons, vehicles and places where the Garden could potentially be hidden, have come in.Such jobs police: - A puzzle to be added
have so Far supposed the kidnappers has not demonstrated that the Garden is still alive. There has not been in verbal communication with those who have demanded a ransom.
Currently, investigated the case of deprivation of liberty, and etterforskningsleder Tommy Brøske have several times repeated the message that "even though it has come a heartbeat from the offended, has it not come a sign that she is alive".Expert for the new details: - Extremely worrying