For the first time ever, is it today possible to trade an OJ on the Copenhagen Stock exchange, Nasdaq Copenhagen.
This means that Danish investors no longer need to look abroad to invest in the continued more and more popular ETFS.
the ETF, which today is offered on the Nasdaq Copenhagen, called XACT OMXC25 and follows the influential Danish C25-index, which reflects how the 25 most traded Danish stocks are performing.
- today is a milestone for the Nasdaq Copenhagen and to the Danish investorkultur. It, that we can now record the first ETF to trade on the stock exchange, and thus offer an easy, convenient and affordable way to invest and save, will be instrumental in helping to democratise the Danish investorkultur, says Nikolaj Kosakewitsch, executive director at the stock exchange Nasdaq Copenhagen, in a press release.
Also the Danish Aktionærforening is well satisfied.
- It has been a priority for us to get ETFS for Denmark, says director of the Danish Aktionærforening Mikael Bak to Ekstra Bladet.
- This is primarily due to two things, namely that one need not sit and choose enkeltaktier out, but here you get an easy access to a whole market, while at the same time it is substantially cheaper in comparison to mutual funds.
Mikael Bak predict that many danes can achieve savings by moving their money into an ETF.
- This is a direct competitor to the passive index funds, and there will probably be a part of danes, who can benefit from consider, it may pay to move their money, because the costs are lower in an ETF, he says, and adds, that for many can be a good idea to put the money in an ETF.
- We can see that the trend goes in the direction of - and this is also what we recommend - that you have for example 70 to 80 of its investment in some of the safe products, and there could be an ETF be a good bet. So one can, for the last 20 to 30 percent choose some shares, even where there is a greater risk. It can be in the field of sustainability, cars or whatever you think is exciting.
ETF stands for Exchange Traded Fund and was first offered in the UNITED states in 1993. Since the ETF's got many complimentary comments from professional investors.
the Idea is that you - if you have a little extra money, as you will invest - can buy you into a whole market instead of having to decide for a few enkeltaktier.
An ETF is a type of investment fund where the provider of the ETF a purchase of shares, which then corresponds to the index that the ETF is included. The new Danish ETF consists, thus, of the 25 most traded shares in Denmark. When you buy into the ETF, you are buying a small slice of the 25 most traded shares in Denmark.
Thus have you spread your risk more than if you had simply purchased a single share. At the same time, the cost is generally very low, because there are many investors to cover the costs for the purchase of the shares in the ETF, like the case of a passively managed investment where there is a stockbroker, who is constantly trying to optimize the return.
Although the ETF has been available today, investing in the index has long been possible in Denmark. It is just done through investment funds, where the individual departments as reflected in different indices.
the Committee, however, has been far from as large as among the ETF's.
In Denmark, is the largest provider of indeksinvesteringer, Sparinvest, which, among other providing the department OMX C25, which, like the new ETF reflects the Danish C25-index.
At Sparinvest is the annual cost 0,57 per cent., while the new ETF is 0.2 per cent.
The new ETF is offered by the Swedish fondsselskab Xact Kapitalförvaltning AB, in cooperation with Handelsbanken.
C25-index is the leading Danish stock index and contains the 25 most traded Danish akiter.
the Index is composed of the time of the following 25 stocks in alphabetical order:
* Carlsberg B
* Chr. Hansen Holding
* Coloplast B
* Danske Bank
* FLSmidth & Co.
* GN Store Nord
* the ISS
* Royal Bank
* A. P. Møller-Mærsk A
* the A. P. Møller-Mærsk B
* the Novo Nordisk B
* Novozymes B
* Royal Unibrew
* Rockwool Int. B
* Vestas Wind Systems
* William Demant Holding