On Friday, involved Jacob in the last funeral. So he has less than two weeks buried four of his close family members. Today, he stands forward in the Extra Magazine for a talk about responsibility.
- If I can get just one more to take action against drunk drivers, so I feel that it all makes just a little sense.
For a little over a week ago lost His Bounce, his mother and aunt life as a 26-year-old man drove into the rear of their car. The man had been drinking alcohol and drove far, far too strong.
Back sitting in Mads' brother, Jacob, as the sole living from their branch of the family.
Despite the long distance between the island of Funen, and Copenhagen was the family close and talked together on the phone daily. Mads' brother wants to be private and are therefore blurred on the image. Private
Mads Hoppe, his mother and aunt were on Sunday taken in mormoderens house. She had the day before passed away, and the family had a meeting with the pastor about the funeral. Jacob had been with on the phone from the holidays with his wife and children.
After the meeting the family was run against Odense. At the junction of the Odensevej they were turned out on the main road, where the Porsche Cayenne, which the 26-year-old man drove at high speed had the noise up in the back of their Citroën C4. None of the three family members had a chance to survive. The man and his friend escaped with minor damage.
- When there is some accident, it is easy and obvious to blame the man who led the car. He was influenced, and he drove too fast. You also come in quickly to ask for the police or the politicians. We expect that there will be made fartbegrænsende measures, higher penalties and more controls. But what about ourselves? Where do we check in here, and what should we do?
the Words come from the Mads Jumping two-year-older brother, Jacob. For him it is important not only to identify the driver of the car, but as a witness to remember to take a responsibility.
- It is as if we, as witnesses, friends or family draw us back, when we know that it is being run, even though there is drinking alcohol. Maybe because we think it is cross-border meddling, but I think that we have a social responsibility to do.
- All who know of someone who is running in the affected state, carrying a minimum of just as large a responsibility as the driver for what possibly may happen, says Jacob, who on Friday buried his mother and his brother.
The 26-year-old driver of the car explained himself in court, he in the afternoon had scored four-or five beers, and that the family probably had underestimated his speed. The friend, who was sitting in the passenger seat of the accident, explained to the dog closer had drunk nine-ten beers and drove about 150 kilometers per hour on the line.
two years ago, the family lost the father to cancer. A sadness that was hard to get through for the family and especially for the brothers ' mother.
- My parents had been together for 40 years, and they were each other's first, great love. It was so nice to see how my mother was finally starting to find happiness again. She had sold their house in Odense and was moved to the same city as my wife, our three children and I live in. The role as the grandmother was truly her new identity, and my children loved her.
Here is Mads Jumping father, who two years ago lost the fight to cancer. At his side is the Mads' mother and Mads even. Private
the 37-year-old Mads Jump, personal assistant to former prime minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen, was originally from Denmark, but lived and worked in Copenhagen.
- Mads was the family's pride. We were all so proud of how he both embraced the way he lived his life private, but also the things he's achieved professionally. We were very close and talked together on a daily basis. He was the extrovert with a big entourage, one that everyone really likes very much. Mads is going to leave a big hole, not only in me and my family, but in his entire entourage.
Friday is the last funeral, and it is the fourth time in less than two weeks, that Jacob should take his leave with close family. It is the funeral of his aunt.
I honestly don't know how to move on from such a thing here. Life is indeed not care, it continues on, and it is hard to think of.
- Can my story to get people to take some responsibility and respond if they suspect drink driving, I feel that it is right to put up here.
The 26-year-old man who drove the car that hit the car with His Jump and his family, has been remanded in four weeks. He is charged with drunken driving, manslaughter and to escape from the place.
Mads' brother wants to be private, but Jacob is his real name, and Extra Magazine know his full name. Before the article is brought Jacob has read and accepted what is written.