The absolute top of the well-known to the former DSU president Lasse Quvangs sexual violations against young women in ungdomspartiet.
It confirms The gruppesekretær, Henrik Dam Kristensen, to Ekstra Bladet.
- First of all, I would say that no one should be violated - and certainly not young girls. They should not be violated in any way. But it is important to stress that there is no a police matter. This is a case, as we have been informed by our party secretary (Jan Juul Christensen, ed.). So of course we have known it, says Henrik Dam Kristensen.
The former chairman of the Danish social Democratic Youth Lasse Quvang Rasmussen has admitted that he has not told the whole truth about the reasons for his exit as president. The official announcement was that he was overloaded and exhausted.
But on Wednesday night wrote Quvang on Facebook that he was cross-border in his behaviour towards female members in the DSU.
'When I stopped as DSU president for a year and a half ago, it was because of some incidents, which I then and now, is infinitely sad, where I was the border of my behavior towards some female members of the DSU. It makes me hurt, and it was never my opinion. I had not been my personal responsibility and my formandsansvar conscious, and therefore I stopped as the chairman of the DSU,' he writes on Facebook
According to Henrik Dam Kristensen elected leader of the Party not to press for the DSU to inform the outside world about the violation.
- We have first and foremost listened to the girls ' own wish that this was not a case they wanted to come forward publicly. I think they have acted very mature by to say clearly, from the face of the experiences they have had, while at the same time have the desire, that it was a case that could be rearranged internally.
- But this matter came up at the same time with #the meto-movement. Why have you not considered that it might be good to get told openly about the culture?
- Now it's also important to remember that there is no a police matter.
- But need it be a police matter? This happened in the middle of a stage, where organizations all over the world, opened up about the culture, which through many years has been with some men. Why would you keep it hidden?
- As I said before, so it was, first and foremost, because we respected, that the girls did not want publicity about it. And so it is also important to remember that the DSU is an independent organization. We cannot, on the way to make a decision on behalf of them.