health Minister Magnus Heunicke (S) and defence minister Trine Team (S) get the nose in the case of Denmark available on older respirators to Italy.
Behind the nose is støttepartiet The Radical and the blue block.
It happens, although the two ministers in the conciliation, both lamented and acknowledged that the matter had not been handled properly.
- We have reached here is that it is so highly objectionable a case, it may trigger criticism from the Parliament. The man popularly call a nose, says the Liberal party's EU rapporteur, Jan E. Jørgensen.
the Case is about, that Denmark offered the elderly and for the italians useless respirators in connection with the coronakrisen.
Respiratorerne was unfit for Covid-19-patients, it turned out. In a press release 8. april said foreign minister Jeppe Kofod (S) otherwise, to respiratorerne was a 'solid backing' for our 'Italian friends'.
But in the aftermath it became clear that they were too poor to treat the type of lung failure, as coronapatienter is affected by.
Trine Team tells that she has not received information on that respiratorerne was useless compared to the corona-patients, before the decision was taken.
And on the consultation told the health minister that his ministry was aware that the respirators that had to be sent to Italy to help with coronabehandlingen, could not be used to it.
But the knowledge did not reach the minister. It calls the minister a 'unsatisfactory progress', which he is sorry. And after the consultation sounded Magnus Heunicke also as a minister who was ready to give himself a nose.
- I must do everything I can to the systems that failed here, is being addressed to.
- and that the process has not been thorough or rapid enough in the past, and it is me who is minister in the area, so I respect it, of course, that the government - like myself - have the attitude that this here is not satisfactory, he said.
Also minister of foreign affairs Jeppe Kofod (S) have gotten a nose in the matter. And a larger one, should you think Jan E. Jørgensen.
- We must also say that there is a big difference in the performance, we have been exposed today, in relation to the action we were exposed to from the foreign minister's hand, says Jan E. Jørgensen.
- Here there was regret, there are actually the answer to the questions we ask. The two ministers are in fact to have been duped by their civil service. We recognize that the two ministers lay down flat.
The People's Sofie Carsten Nielsen justifies the nose how to:
Big respect for the obvious regret of both the process and the decision. But we write therefore the 26. June in the day. There was a very long time before one could recognize this error. Therefore said we also criticism, she says.