Have you received an unfair parking ticket, or are you particularly affected by the parkeringsbøder, then we want to hear from you. Send us a sms/mms to 1224 (alm. rate) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parkeringsvagterne in Copenhagen are busy. Very busy.
the city of Copenhagen has just published the figures for the number of car parking charges given in 2018, and here appears that the 307.767 times have caught drivers to keep illegal.
But some places are harder hit than others. On Bådmandsstræde, there are about 600 meters long, at Christianshavn near Christiania alone in 2018 awarded 4113 p-fines. It is equivalent to a little over 11 on the day. Or almost every other hour around the clock for 365 days.
Or a sum of one and a half million dollars
307.767 times have traffic wardens in Copenhagen printed a tax in 2018. It is equivalent to a little over 11 on the day. Or nearly one every two hours round the clock in 365 days.
But Bådsmandsstræde is not the only place where they get handed out many fines. A look at the top 10 shows, again after being given many fines in the area around the university hospital. Small roads as Juliane Maries Vej by fødegangen on the Kingdom, the Street and Frederick V's way are all represented in the top 10.
- We monitor the developments in the top-ten roads in relation to whether the charges are foreseeable, or whether there are special conditions that make people get charges, and perhaps we can do something about. What we have done on Sankt Annæ Plads, where we adjusted the p-scheme last year. It has meant that this year has climbed completely out of the top ten, says Jesper Borch.
1. Bådmandsstræde (4113)
2. Nyropsgade (3665)
3. Flæsketorvet (3654)
4. Juliane Maries Vej (3565)
5. The street (3235)
6. Øster Farimagsgade (2837)
7. Frederik V's Vej (2758)
8. Dyrkøb (2536)
9. Østerbrogade (2448)
10. Gothersgade (2068)
According to the city of Copenhagen has the sins of the aggregate paid 159,9 million in fines in 2018. It's 700.000 more than last year. In addition, inform the paying customers have thrown 457,4 million dollars in the kommunekassen.
But that is not all, who just eats the fine.
Klageprocenten in the year is at seven percent. It is similar to 21.479 complaints.
- the Amount of the parking charges hangs naturally together with the size of the area of payments. Therefore one can not conclude that the people in 2018 have been worse to pay than the year before, although there are distributed more charges for non payment.
- It is primarily a question of the area of payments was larger in the entire 2018 than in 2017. When at the same time, in spite of this, can be seen a decrease in the total number of car parking charges, there is the speech of a generally positive development, says enhedschef Jesper Borch from the Center of the Parking in the Engineering and environmental committeeClose to On the job with a P-guard: Henrik has the job, people love to hate
Tips and guides How to avoid expensive parking fees