It is not all the country's municipalities, there are just far forward in the shoes, when it comes to buy electric cars to municipal fleets of cars.
A new statement from The Danish car importers shows that there are large regional differences in the number of electric vehicles in the country's municipalities. Currently, electric cars for 5.4 percent of the total component of cars and vans across the country's municipalities, which constitute the 22.870 different vehicles.
This was stated by The Danish car importers in a press release.
the Reason for the statement is that a wide range of political parties have adopted a new climate agreement, which among other things proposes that all cars owned or used municipal, must be electrical.
Thus, to conventional passenger cars are replaced with electric cars in 2019-2023, while heavy vehicles should be changed out as there will be concluded new contracts in the country's municipalities.
See also: 84.000 affected: These cars do not run into in major cities
the Municipality boasts of being the municipality that has the largest share of electric vehicles. Here are 57 percent of the cars in the municipality namely, electric cars.
94 percent of the municipal car fleet today consists of conventional cars, but increasing requirements to vehicle pollution and CO2 emissions have reduced new car emissions significantly. 17 municipalities continue to have no electric cars.
- the Figures clearly show that some municipalities give priority to low - and nulemissionsbiler high in their vehicle fleets are. Although there is a long way to reach 100 percent electric vehicles in all the country's municipalities, we stand on, that we will have replaced older vehicles with the new zero - or lavemissionsbiler for the benefit of the climate and the environment, says Mads Rørvig, adm. director of The Danish car importers.
- Older cars pollute typically more than new cars, that should live up to the larger environment - and the imposition of climate conditions on. Therefore, there is an obvious klimagevinst in to replace older cars with new ones - regardless of the propellant and, therefore, are we as a profession ready to support initiatives, which replaces the old with the new cars, he says.
the Article continues under the faktaboksen ...
The total population in the country's municipalities are 22.870 cars and vans, and is distributed as follows:
9108 gasoline cars - 39,8 percent
the 12,333 diesel - 53,9 percent
25 plug-in hybrid vehicles - 0,1%
1242 electric cars - 5,4 percent
120 gas - 0.5 percent
42 hydrogen - 0.2 percent
Top 5 municipalities with the highest number of electric cars:
1. The municipality of Samsø - 57 percent
2. Furesø municipality - 45 percent
3. Albertslund municipality - 37 percent
4. Rødovre municipality - 33 percent
5. Gladsaxe municipality - 30 percent
Source: The Danish car importers
You can see the complete list of the country's municipalities including.
See also: Now is the Tesla the world's most valuable brand