Shortly before the social democrats are the government and DF agreed infrastrukturaftale.
It contains investment 112,7 billion.
Among other things, projects and the procurement of the trains for up to 71,5 billion, standing there in the agreement.
- We will have less commuting time. With infrastrukturplanen we can make sure that it goes faster to transport themselves from A to B, whether you use train, bus or car, says minister for transport mr Ole Birk Olesen (LA) at a press conference, where the agreement is presented.
Among the new infrastructure is a third Limfjordsforbindelse and an extension of both the Hillsboro and Frederikssundmotorvejen in the north of Zealand.
Click around in the graphic below to see more about the different plans.
the Danish people's finansordfører, René Christensen, says that the agreement will create a more cohesive Denmark.
- We have had great focus on the upgrading of roads and approach roads out in the country. In all results we 112 billion, and we've got a good balance between road and rail networks.
- the Danish people's Party terminates the agreement on Togfonden. This means that the vejle fjord bridge is not being implemented, which allows the economy to that of other projects can be implemented, says René Christensen.
DF has recently declared himself ready to drop the agreement with the red block on the Togfonden. It will ensure that rail passengers spend only a hour to get between each of Denmark's four major cities.
the Projects in the plan will be in operation in the period from 2021 to 2030. It applies, among other things, an extension of the E45, the funds for a new midtjysk highway and an extension of the Funen Motorway south of Odense.
A railway line between Vejle and Billund, according to the agreement, to be launched in 2023.
Finance minister Kristian Jensen (V), tells, the agreement provides for 450 miles more road in the entire country.
- We have given priority to new investment in all parts of the country, so it will be easier to be a dane, when you have to drive faster to and from work and to visit family and friends around in Denmark.
- in Addition, we have secured a good balance between better public transport and more roads, so it will be easier and faster to reach both by train, in the car and on the bike, he says.
sold a total of 50,2 billion dollars in new projects. The money is distributed with 41,1 billion dollars to new road projects, while 9.1 billion kroner for new complicated rail projects.
OVERVIEW: Here, the government will invest billions in roads and trains
the Government and the Danish people's Party presents Wednesday an agreement on investment in the infrastructure.
the Agreement contains investment 112,7 billion in the period from 2021 to 2030.
Here you can read about the main features of the agreement.
* a Third connection over the Limfjord: 6,6 billion. The first phase to be launched in 2024.
* Southern Ring 5 to the west of Copenhagen: 6.5 billion dollars. The second phase launched in the 2025-2030.
* New midtjysk highway between Edmonton and Give: 5,8-7,5 billion dollars. The first phase is initiated 2023. The final amount depends on the route chosen.
* New railway over Western: 4.8 billion dollars. The first phase is initiated 2024.
* Frederikssundmotorvejens third stage: 3,4 billion. The first phase to be launched in 2022.
* Kalundborgmotorvejens third stage: 1,8 billion dollars. The first phase to be launched in 2023.
* Construction of highway from Glasgow to Rønnede (Route 54): 1.5 billion kroner. The first phase is initiated 2024.
* New railway between Vejle and Billund. Priority is given to 926 million dollars. The project to be launched in 2023.
in Addition the plan expansion of the existing infrastructure. It applies, among other things:
* the Extension of highway E45 between Aarhus S and Aarhus N from four to six tracks.
* the Expansion of the E45 motorway between Vejle (Hornstrup) and Skanderborg S from four to six tracks.
* the Extension of the motorway E20/E45 to Kolding V-motorway junctions (MVK), Kolding, denmark.
* the Extension of the E20 motorway south of Odense. The highway extends from exit 53, Odense V, and with the new exit 50 Hjallese from four to six tracks.
* Increased capacity on the Motorring 3 in Copenhagen.
* the Extension of the Hillerødmotorvejen, M3 to the Ring 4 (both directions).
* the Expansion of the Ring 4 (northern part).
* the Upgrading to highway of the Hillerødmotorvejens extension.
* the Upgrade of the two motortrafikvejsstrækninger to the highway around Herning.
Source: "Agreement on a coherent Denmark', the Government.dk.read more Close