One must be careful what one manifests in the social media. It can be the 39-year-old british tv exposure and tv personality Gemma Collins is probably writing on, after she gave his verdict on the violent civil unrest that is rampant in the UNITED states right now.
Here wandering during the 'Black Lives Matter'-tab, after the 46-year-old George Floyd lost his life when a white police officer in nine minutes pressed his knee against the unarmed african-american man's neck, so he subsequently died. The movement tries to put a stop to the killing of innocent african-american citizens, and it got Gemma Collins to offer in the debate.
Seated comfortably in his outdoor hot tub she films herself to Instagram, where she has 1.8 million followers.
- We will just send you happy Sunday vibes. It is terrible, it is going on, and what we see at the moment, but love will prevail, she launched her innocently, before his brother Russell took over.
- All lives matter All lives matter, red.).
It got Gemma Collins to vote in.
- All life means something. And Lady Gaga? We love you.
the Video was since deleted again, after people went crazy in the comments section, but the offence is continued on other social media.
'What will it take to get people to stop following this woman? Why are there so many of you who still follows her and keeps her current? Stop by to give her a free pass, because I mean, she is fun - she is terrible', writes a user on Twitter.
'Oooog so stopped to follow her. I have never seen anyone so tone-deaf', writes another.
Other support tv-the celebrity.
'She supports homorettigheder, and all life is important. Yes, #blacklivesmatter, but the uprising in America shows that all life is important. In just want a platform to express your failure of hatred', writes one of the sponsors.
'I don't think she meant it in a bad way. I just don't think she understands the importance of it', reads the defense from the 'Big Brother'-the contestant Mark Byron.
While the 'Black Lives Matter' have gained a foothold in particularly the UNITED states, 'All Lives Matter' won the forward on to signal that it is not only violence and killing of african americans, which must be stopped, but on all people. It has met criticism from the 'Black Lives Matter'movement and several big players have also interfered.
Professor David Theo Goldberg has said about the 'All Lives Matter', the denial of the difference in race. It is a talk show host Bill Maher agree.
'All Lives Matter' indicates that all are in the same risk, and it is not true, he has said.
co-Founder of the 'Black Lives Matter' Alicia Garza is on the same wavelength.
- To change 'Black Lives Matter' to 'All Lives Matter' is an example of how we do not fully understand structural racism in this country, she has said and pointed out that african-americans lives simply counted as worth less.
the former u.s. prædident Barack Obama has meddled in the debate.
- I do not think that the reason that the architects used the phrase 'Black Lives Matter' was that they suggested that no one else's life had meaning. Instead, you indicated that there are some specific problems that take place in african-american areas, which is not seen in other places, he has previously said, and added:
- It is a legitimate issue that we need to address.
Newspaper The Mirror tried to get a comment from Gemma Collins - no luck.
on Monday evening, she put the dog a picture of a dark and a white hand association at its profile to its almost two million followers with the text:
'I understand that I will never understand. But I'm standing.
It has fallen in good soil with the consequences, which apparently has forgiven svipseren.
- Well done, Gemma Collins. You do not understand all how much it is appreciated when our white brothers and sisters publicly take distance. Copious amounts of love to you and your beautiful family, writes a user, for example.