25.January 2019. We went to Jem & Fix in the Asnas. Heat pump, price: 3.995,00 dkk., my question to the seller: ’How with the installation?’
Response: ’You can buy a gift certificate for 3.900,00 dkk, so getting the heat pump installed by a certified!’ the
- Ok! I do! Pay the amount in the total 3.995,00 +3.900,00 total 7.895,00 kr.
so begins Asbjørn a letter to the nation! about the fine heat pump, that now sits in the house in nordvestsjælland - and it is indelicate in the installation process that followed after the purchase. Asbjørn has - as you can read in the answer from Jem & Fix below - got money back, but he thinks that others might be interested in hearing about the case. His letter continues thus:
- the Heat pump arrives a few days later and the installer is calling shortly after to agree on when, how, and time.
- the Installer comes to the agreed time, we had prepared, so he could get to, without any problems. The pump is set up and works flawlessly.
- D. 11.march 2019, we receive as a bill for the installation of the heat pump from ’Your Hvidevare Service’, face: 1.761,dkk 75, -
- My question to Jem & Fix sounded thus: What exactly is it I have paid£.3.900,00 kr? the
Following a telephone conversation with Jem & Fix d. 10.4.2019 asking for an account number, so they could repay the amount of money we had paid to Your Hvidevare Service amount. 1.761,75 kr.
- We told them that we had approached Her.
- I asked about why Jem and the fix would have to pay the bill when it was D. H.'s, who had charged – to this replied Jem and the Fix, that it was the manufacturer of the heat pump, which compensated the amount.
- I asked again what the amount of 3.900.00 covered.
- to This came the answer, that it was a standard setup. because there bl.a. should the coolant! the
Think their explanation hovering in the dark
- Seemed still to this explanation is incomplete, and hovering in the air, writes Asbjørn, who has been the 1761 kr, he had to pay extra for the installation, return.
the nation! have sent Asbjørns letter to the Jem and the Fix and asked what they 3900 dkk, which the School paid in the first place, cover? And whether there are other customers than Asbjørn, who have contacted Jem & Fix on an unexpected additional bill at the installation, and it would Casper bog-myrtle Bundgaard-Laursen, who is the purchasing & logistics manager, Head of Retail Sourcing & Supply Chain, like, like he, will in future ensure that the heat pump customers get the exact message of how much the installation, you get to 3900 kr:
- I would like to start to regret the bad experience the customer has had here. We live of happy customers, so of course it is not OK. the
- Customer has purchased a standard installation of the heat pump on the tablet in Asnas the store using the gift certificate of DKK 3.900 purchased in cash in the same store.
- After installation there arises doubt in the customer about what you get for US $ 3.900,- ift an extra bill is received subsequently, due to non-standard tasks at the specific assembly.
- We are investigating the matter with the supplier who installed the heat pump, and because there are doubts as to whether the installer has communicated to the parts of the installation which do not fall under the standard assembly at the US $ 3.900,- will cost extra, we may choose to refund the extra bill...
in the Future, we say it plainer
- jem&fix, which has been mentioned only interest in having happy customers so I will of course ensure a better matching of expectations with future customers that will purchase a standard installation of the heat pump with us - so it is clearer for all what follows and not included in the price, ending the shopping and logistikchefen, but what are you thinking?