She was sent out to and take care of elderly and sick people. Instead stole a 27-year-old sosu-helper from some of society's most vulnerable and bought things and luxury holidays for their money.
the Woman is twice convicted of fraud against the elderly and was in 2013 deprived of the right to work with the care of persons who are weakened by age, disability or illness.
In may of this year she was in custody in a new case.
She is, according to the retsmødebegæringen charged with 72 cases of computer fraud, and other frauds against the six victims of a total value of about 338.000 euros.
– It is despicable to exploit older people's situation in this way, says the police commissioner, Ove Randrup from the Department for economic crime at the Police.
Mai has Parkinson's and is dependent on the assistance. She is one of them, sosuhjælperen is accused of having cheated. She does not want to come forward with a name and face. Extra Magazine know her full identity. Photo: Aleksander Klug
Police believe that she has exploited his access as sosu-helper to the victims ' homes in care homes, in sheltered housing or in private, to sort out their payment information and use their money to buy travel and goods on the web.
the Detective Stole from ALS-patient: Paralysed Bente followed the theft of the eyes
In grundlovsforhøret refused she was guilty of the most part, but recognized, among other things, that she took to Tenerife with a man and bought a trip to Monaco for the stolen account information. She claimed, however, that she got the information on the chart from ’some of the girls who worked on the plejehjemmene’.
Now run the case, however, after the plan as a tilståelsessag 4. september.
Here are the charges
Violation of penal code section 131 by having worked as a hjemmeplejer for the two agencies, respectively, 4. – 10. February and 16. april - 11. may 2020 regardless of the fact that she was deprived of the right to work as sosu-helper until further notice.
Acquired as susuhjælpervikar at the nursing home, the victim's payment information in 16 cases for a total of 130.383,70 crowns.
Acquired as susuhjælpervikar the victim's payment information in 11 cases for a total of 44.654,90 crowns.
Acquired as sosuhjælper-relief in a sheltered housing victim's payment information in 17 cases for a total of 68.369, $ 45.
Acquired as sosuhjælper-temporary worker in sheltered housing the now deceased victim's payment information in 11 cases for a total of 68.031,33 crowns.
Acquired as sosuhjælper-relief in a sheltered housing victim's payment information in 6 cases for a total 22.013,76 crowns.
Picked up the victim's payment information in its capacity as sosuhjælper-temp at Mai, living in sheltered accommodation, in 8 cases for a total of 5218,40 million, which was used for the purchase of websites such as lookfantastic.dk and callme.dk. The same victim was frastjålet vitamins of the brand sugarbearhair, hair elastics and sunglasses for a total value of not less than 800 kroner
Show more Close
Mai is one of them, sosu-the fraudster is alleged to have cheated.
She is 52 years old and suffering from parkinson's disease with symptoms like tremor and muscle stiffness. She needed extra security after an operation in January this year, and therefore chose to use her own money to buy private home help.
the Fraud happened at an address in Cardiff, where the Mai is no longer living. Photo: Aleksander Klug
But instead of the reassurance she was 18. april of this year sosu-the fraudster in at the door, and she stole, according to the charges, her account, while she slept, and bought goods and services for her money.
– I'm simply so harm about it, says Mai.
She says she has a hard time touching him, when she has it bad.
– I get many seizures, and so is not particularly fun to be alone. I thought that I had need of calm in knowing that there was the one who took care of me and only me.
The 27-year-old there was only one time. Come in the evening and should be there for 8 am the next day.
– It is, while I slept, that she has messed in my purse and have affotograferet my card, says Mai, who already know sekstiden felt that the woman's disposition changed. She works in the day change as that the woman had got what she came for. They agreed that she went home at six o'clock.
It first went up for Mai, that was raised on her card, as the Networks wrote that they had blocked her Mastercard, because there had been some drag.
The defendants ' lawyer Khashif Qureshi has no comments.
the Police: It is becoming more and more professional
the Case with social and health care helper is far from the only case, where the perpetrator goes after the most vulnerable on the artful show.
– We can sense that it is becoming more and more professional. If some perpetrators have found a method that works, so they know over a long period of time, say, Ove Randrup.
He is experiencing a professionalization of the way, the criminals try to trick vulnerable citizens. And if they have found a method that works, so they. Over a long time.
– The criminal goes directly after to cheat older people, also old people who are 80 +, which they have chosen, that they are old, disabled or perhaps widows, and then calling up and pretending to be a public authority.
– It is the skruppelløst. They are exploiting people's trust, he says.
– Can you say something general about the perpetrators who commit this type of crime.
– I could. But I will not. I just want to say that I think that it is something bad.