27. June 2020 has long been a special date for the former swimmer Lotte Friis.
Here was the 32-year-old Friis, who today works as a radio host, namely say yes to her fiance, Christopher Schnack Ringø, by a large-scale wedding with the marriage ceremony in Egebæksvang Kirke, Espergærde and later with the party for about 70 people.
But after much consideration, the couple has now, due to the coronavirus, chosen to postpone their wedding.
- We have chosen to postpone the wedding and keep the 17. October instead, she says to Ekstra Bladet, and continues:
- We have so much mixed with it, for I have always dreamed of a summer wedding, where you can have long, light nights with kisses and hugs. But as the situation is now, it is just not possible.
Lotte Friis do not get the summer wedding she has dreamed of. Photo: Claus Bonnerup
After the prime minister Mette Frederiksen's recent announcement that it from 8. June should be possible to gather around 30-50 people with distance, so Lotte Friis and her fiance is no other way.
- We can't live with to keep a wedding under the restrictions and having to 'afinvitere' people. We have invited 70 people, so suddenly we had to choose from. And it is also difficult in relation to the church. Here we had to only be around 30, and it is very little, compared to what we have planned, she says.
According to Lotte Friis gets virtually all the details at the wedding to be as before, although now they have had to move the date.
- the Dress, the church, the room and everything here will remain the same. All the suppliers have been very sweet, and they have been very helpful to advance the date, she says and continues:
- But it is clear that there is going to be smaller changes. For example, we may not have the same ingredients in our menu. We may not have the same flowers, which are seasonal. Location for photography may be amended. There are a lot of little things. But the main features are the same. We avoid, however, not having to go through some planning, she says.
See also: Lotte Friis in the bryllupspanik: - It is unrealistic
Although Lotte Friis burning wanted a summer wedding, there are several reasons why the couple have chosen to get married in October instead of postponing the wedding to next summer.
- It was there for two reasons. Firstly, we do not want to wait. We have been waiting for a year and a half, and secondly then there would be problems with getting the local, we have planned, if we postponed it to next summer. It is a local, we booked a year and a half before the time, saith the Lotte Friis.
- Are In a fairly serene with the fact that In not getting the wedding you had dreamed of?
- It is we become. We would rather have had the wedding we dreamed of. But we value other things higher. That we can cuddle guests and sit close. We can get to in October - or we hope so at least, and we'd better, " she says, and tells that the family and friends so far has been well received by the new date.
- We have had to cancel, so on the way we go out from that everyone can come, she says with a laugh.
Lotte Friis together with her boyfriend, Christopher, who is eight years younger than her. Photo: Claus Bonnerup
Lotte Friis and Christopher Shcnack Ringø have known each other since 2016, where they randomly met each other in a metro.
See also: Complete on the DR: she needs to now
- Christopher and I met in the subway new year's eve 2016. There are so many coincidences in the situation. We were just in the same metro, for example. I did feel for him in the subway, for he looked pretty good. Suddenly he stood before me and asked: 'Are you not Lotte Friis?' And so rolled it away, the ex-swimmer previously told to Her World.
the Couple became engaged in april 2019.
See also: Viewers thunders against TV2: - Com now into the fight!