It is always like that when an investigation calls for specific people, and they don't sign up, it becomes more and more interesting, " says the former in and author Jørn Lier Horst to the Newspaper.
He's talking about the unidentified people from overvåkningsvideoene the police went out with on Thursday last week.
They show a total of three people that are moving outside of the future Tense-built in Lørenskog 31. October, the same day police believe that Anne-Elisabeth Hagen (68) was abducted from his home a few kilometers away.
This work Anne-elisabeth's husband, Tom Garden.This is the unanswered questions - Not identified
One of the people, a cyclist, has signed up to the police and has been checked out of the case. Two men remain to identify. The so-called telefonmannen and the so-called luemannen, which was caught by the cameras by Futurum-built respectively 07.36 until 08: 00 31. October.
(the Case continues below graphic.) the
the Police have every day since Thursday urged these people to sign up, but it has not yet done.
- The two people from the videoovervåkingen is not identified, and we are still very interested in tips about who they might be, and how they have come to the future Tense-built. All tips we receive will be given priority and considered. A number of tips have now been set out as specific tasks, registers communications adviser Øystein Stavdal Paulsen in the East police district on Monday morning.- Striking behaviour of the MISSING: Anne-Elisabeth Hagen, who is married to billionaire Tom Hagen, has been missing since 31. October of last year. Photo: Police Show more
It that the people that were caught on the videos has not signed up, make them more and more interesting for the police, believe Horst.
What makes it even more interesting is that one person's conspicuous behavior, " says the former politietterforskeren.
He pointed to the so-called telefonmannen like in the video at 07.36 the 31. October runs a piece on the road that goes past the current building, stops up before he suddenly turns and goes back again.Suits
It is precisely the timing that makes the videos - and the people in them - extra interesting for the police, " says Horst.
- It fits into a theory that someone has kept her husband under control, while the other has abducted his wife. At the same time, they don't have any connection to the case, " he says.Stunned skøytekamerater: - We had no idea why Tom did not materialize
it may be that the people on the videos has not connected its own process in the area, to the police's request to opt out.
- It may simply be that they are not conscious enough around the invitation. Or there may be other reasons that they choose not to stand up, " says Horst.
Of the experience tells the past politietterforskeren that the reason for the eu not sign up, may be that they have something to hide.
- Often times it can be completely other errands. Our experience is that when people do not enrol themselves in such cases, it is because they strictly should have been somewhere else. It may be that they have a doctor's certificate and should have been in bed, that they have skulka school or that they have visited a lover or mistress. There are many plausible explanations as to why they haven't signed up, that has nothing to do with the supposed bortføringssaken to do, " says Horst.'ve got 620 tips in forsvinningssaken - Possible hiding places
75 days have now passed since Anne-Elisabeth Garden disappeared. Currently, the police have received at least 620 tips, which among other things goes on possible hiding places.
Tips go, among other possible hiding places (both in Norway and outside), different observations, named persons and who the two called for people from videoovervåkingen is. We have no further comments in respect of tipsenes content, " communications adviser Øystein Stavdal Paulsen.
But so far, they have not found a reply on where the Garden is located, or how she has it.
the Family and the police hoped that the publication of the case on Wednesday in the last week would lead to that they got a heartbeat from the Garden or the persons who may have kidnapped her. The kidnappers should have made a claim of 85 million in kryptovalutaen Monero, but there has not been any communication since before the announcement.
- Police ask people who had to sit on the information, whether to call tipstelefon 64 81 95 99. Let the police assess whether the tip is relevant or not, " says Paulsen.- No one would know again the billionaire here