Oliver Bjerrehuus has recently been busy with the new fashion Royal Vintage, among other things, recycles and redesigner used militærtøj.
at the same time, he has not been able to see his dear mother - Suzanne Bjerrehuus - as he has always been closely linked.
due To corona-the precautions it has namely been a bad idea to be seen with his 72-year-old mother, who is beyond the age to be in danger of being seriously ill, if she were to be infected with corona, also still struggling with the efterveerne of a kræftforløb.
- I had found a little clothes for her, and she freaked out. It was like watching a kid in a candy store, " says Oliver about his mother's reaction, when he got her to jump in the colorful luxury togs.
- She is a little up in the years, but it was totally class, since then came at her. 'Mother, you look like a fucking million', said I to her, telling Oliver Bjerrehuus and adds that it goes well with his mother's health and energy.
Show this posting on Instagram
Enjoying with Mama
- She has it good, and She woke up eddermame up, when she got it on. She is otherwise very discreet and will not have taken pictures, but she was just freshened up. The clothes were a completely different class when she took it on. It is so majestic out, says Bjerrehuus, who has kept a good safety margin to his mother, while coronaen has changed the rules of the game to our way of being together.
- I got her made curious and lured her up here to look at the clothes, but I kept the distance in the corona stuff. You should be careful. But I have damn well missed her completely wild. It is the first time in two months.
Oliver, Oscar and Suzanne Bjerrehuus for 'dancing with the stars' with Asta Björk extremely to the right. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix
The clothes are sustainable re-use, that is to pay, is a key issue for Oliver, who has thrown all his energy into the tøjprojektet, which already can be found in selected stores.
- It is sustainable. We recycle something that would otherwise be thrown out. It is an exciting project. It is all well spent, and something is worn and washed-out. It is quite soft. We call it clothes for luksushængerøve, he says, and adds that the next step might be, that he should design clothes.
On Instagram thank Suzanne Bjerrehuus for the loving 'slide' from his son.
'Oliver got fired up during all of my grey and black washed-out jogging clothes. Any humørbombe I have not compared. It was so just put a stop to, when I came past him in Tisvilde. He can do it with clothes. Here granny got the olive-green pants with red fartstribe on. And a lovely blue jacket which is a little form-fitting. And you have to have a loving push to get on.
Show this posting on Instagram
Oliver got fired up during all of my grey and black washed-out jogging clothes. Any humørbombe I have not compared. It was so just put a stop to, when I came past him in Tisvilde. He can do it with clothes. Here granny got the olive-green pants with red fartstribe on. And a lovely blue jacket which is a little form-fitting. And you have to have a loving push to get on.