- a pity that the poor people all the time to run his forehead against a wall ...
- And potentially problematic ift the Constitution to continue to find silly excuses in order to give them the finger.
- And then claiming a little over half of the danes that we do not have racism in Denmark ...
- Yes goddaw do..
How to write Johnny K. in one of the 66 comments that are written on the TV2 East's Facebook profile on the majority of the Dublin city Council, who yesterday said no to allow the local association in the Turkish-Islamic Culture and Community to establish a new and bigger mosque in a bowling alley. And Johnny - who got 16 likes - are not the only one who riles himself:
- What happens????
- Amazes me how in a democratic country can't move an existing association to other premises, writes Mesut T, while Simon B has harvested all 30 likes for this thank you:
- A big thank you to the Social democrats, the Danish people's Party and Liberal Alliance in Holbæk city council, which tonight has said clearly "NO THANK you" and thus secured a majority against replacing Holbæk bowling center with a large islamic mosque with gender-segregated praying, koran school, etc. close up ad Vangkvarteret, which is on the ministry of housing ghettoliste.
- Of the heart thank you!
on the other hand, I am deeply disappointed in the Liberal party's support for this heinous islamic project, writes Simon. Rasmus Brandstrup, sitting in the city council for the Left, voted for a move to the larger premises - and Simon's criticism was not alone:
See also: Come on, Mette: Muslims are called cancer and waste
- I put a post on Facebook, where I explained why I support the relocation of the mosque – and then it exploded just with svinske, hate comments, Rasmus Branstrup told TV2 East.
Mayor Christina Krzyrosiak Hansen is a social democrat, and she voted no:
- Not because I am against a mosque in Dublin, but because I am concerned about the level of the cultural activities of the centre, which will be located close to housing Agervang.
- It can provide challenges for the cohesion and integration, and she says to the local TV2 station, but what do you say?
the Association has, according to TV2 East seen at several other places in Holbæk Municipality, but the municipality will or can not tell, where they believe a new mosque with room for up to 400 people can be.