We are a small company who rent fotomaskiner out for weddings and confirmations.
- But everything is cancelled, and our decline is pt. 95%.
- on the Same day, 2. april, which was opened for kompensaration to the trader, we sought in our company.
- We could have applied for funding for 2 employees, but chose to seek support for one as the other does not have a need for it.
- But .... Monday is so third 1'next, where again I must ask my landlord, phone company m.v. on the standing.
And when they ask when, I can only give the same answer I get to know by the Danish business authority's hotline: ’I don't know’.
so begins James, M a letter to the nation! to ask for help and not get it. Jacob sat ready in its online banking application d. 4 may, where the money (he hopes to get 3 times 23.000 dkk) according to the first reports had to be gone into. And he was ready again d. 11. may, where Erhvervstyrelsen announced that everyone had gotten their money. And now he is desperate. His letter continues namely as follows:
- We are now in the third week of the last official udbetalingsdato (11. may), and there are not yet answers.
- It is really to advance in the hair above.
- You can not get any information, You may possibly not get help.
- When calling to the Danish business authority's corona hotline for aid they will not even have people's cvr. number because they know what they want to ask, and have the same standard answer is clear: 'we do not know', writes Jacob on the Facebook page for the SMVdanmark, Small and medium-sized enterprises, has seen, in fact, there are 1999 other also does not answer, if they can get support. One of them is owned by Mette S:
- Have heard NOTHING from erhvervsstyrrelsen in addition to the receipt that came when I searched.
- When you call them is the standard answer, that it could not answer, and moreover, they must help!
- You can not be redirected to someone who can help.
- I think quite simply, it is not acceptable. The bills keep coming but the amount of savings also has a bottom, writes Mette on SMVdanmarks Facebook.
the nation! have sent James to the Danish business authority and asked when selfie-the company can expect to get the money, and they correspond as follows:
- We can not comment on the specific application.
- in General, however, applications, which require additional documentation or verification, for that they can be treated.
- For these cases, the processing time is therefore longer, writes the Danish business authority, but what are you thinking?