A ænkelt typos can get some right up in the red box, including the president of the Danish parliament, Pia Kjærsgaard.
Thus, there has been a longer battle about the correct spelling for the word 'attach' or 'shank' between her and forretningskvinden Stine Bosse. It has now been the president of the Ordblindeforeningen to express criticism of Pia Kjærsgaard.
after Stine Bosse had written:
'excuse me? Can we rely on that Pia Kjærsgaard has now become spacious?'
came president of the Danish parliament to the keys.
'It's called jumping.... so grab it, however, Stine Bosse, and others who can't spell....'
The straightforward interpretation goes, however, not in good soil with Ordblindeforeningen, who feel taken by the chairman's admonition.
- She pulls the debate down completely, where it not belongs. It doesn't look like anything to go into and point out a spelling mistake on the way, as she has done. It is simply degrading and not president of the Danish parliament with dignity, says president of the Ordblindeforeningen Mogens Schmidt.
Mogens Schmidt believes at the same time, to Pia Kjærsgaard should come up with an excuse.
Stine Bosse also baffled by something sharp tweet.
- I can not understand, she spends time on it. She can surely disagree with me, but then the attack she something that should have been a typo, she says.
president of the Danish parliament have not even put anything further in his tweets and think, that one should not take it so heavily.
- Twitter is a free zone, where the debate goes high. People around me know very well that I always, when the words are being used incorrectly. I do not take it seriously, and I do not think the other should do.
- There are many who read your tweet, as if you think, those who can't spell are stupid. What do you think of it?
- Not, now hold up. So I think gradually, that one begins to take things a little too closely. It has no traces to do with whether people are stupid or dyslexic.
- Ordblindeforeningen call tweetet for patronizing and not president of the Danish parliament, with dignity. What do you say to the criticism?
now Hold up, I soon put the ear for so long that I just pull on the shoulder. It is gradually becoming a proverb. I think Ordblindeforeningen, which performs a good function in our society, should try to deal with something substantial.
It later came to light that one can write 'secure' both with and without the 'n'. It believes the president of the Danish parliament, however, remains preposterous.
the Danish Language council should not say that everything is permitted, but instead, make some decent guidelines, says Pia Kjærsgaard.
the Danish language council allows all now. Unfortunately . Everything is no matter ....it will not be more true of the#dkpol https://t.co/AATeU4n0od— Pia Kjærsgaard (@Pia_Kjaersgaard) March 7, 2019