With eight goals in the early years and a hat-trick in WORLD cup-playoffkampen out against Ireland was Christian Eriksen contribute strongly to Denmark last year participated at the WORLD cup finals in Russia.
When the EM-qualifying begins on Tuesday with an away match against Switzerland, expect the national coach Åge Hareide, that it is the start of yet another qualification with Christian Eriksen as the Danish focal point.
- also, I believe that Christian will be crucial in the here qualification. He is our most creative and dangerous player. He has shown over time, and he is among the top in Europe in his position.
- So I do not expect much of him, and there is a lot of responsibility on his shoulders, but he also creates always one or another, when he is on the pitch, says Åge Hareide.
In Thursday's dress rehearsal at stamford bridge against Kosovo came Denmark's offensive only in revolutions, when Christian Eriksen was substituted after an hour. Åge Hareide rejects, however, that Denmark is dependent on Christian Eriksen.
at the same time, points out the national coach, to eriksen's many talented players also helps to stage the Danish midtbanekreatør.
- Everyone on the team has contributed to the Christian success. We have talked about finding Christian as much as possible, so he can have the ball as much as possible, because something happens when he has it.
- Therefore, we create room and space for him, and it is an important task for the other players, says Åge Hareide.
Captain Simon Kjær see also Eriksen as a crucial asset for the national team. He sees no problem in that Eriksen is the team's undisputed leader on the offensive and make more goals than all the invaders.
- I think that the man on any team in the world will be dependent on a player like Christian.
- If you have a player like him, you will naturally build the offensive game around him, because he has the qualities that he has. So do the others quietly come up with some boxes, and bid in, " says Kjær.
the Attacker Nicolai Jørgensen points on eriksen's high bottom level as a part of the explanation as to why Tottenham-the player often is in the centre of the cup.
- He is the engine in the enabling game. It is for him to control the pace, so he is super important to us. When he has a just middeldag, wont it still to be really good. He is probably the most important player on our team, says Nicolai Jørgensen.
Christian Eriksen has played 86 matches and scored 26 goals. In his 57 first appearances under Morten Olsen, he scored six goals, while he in 29 matches during the Åge Hareide has scored 20 goals.