There waiting for Mette Frederiksen, a political boxing match, when the government presents the long-awaited Arne-offering in the morning 18. august at 13.00.
See also: the Government presents a proposal on early retirement on Tuesday
the Parties in the red block is in the same ringhjørne about the government's Arne gambit with the exception of the Radical Left, who would rather spend the money on green transition and day-care centres.
So the government must have the support of one or more of the blue parties, if the government's plan for the Arne should not be knockoutet.
Extra Magazine's political commentator, Hans Engell, believe that the Danish people's Party is the lead in the series, because Kristian Thulesen Dahl (DF) during the campaign have stressed that they are strongly in favour of a scheme for the rundown.
- But conversely, so has the DF demanded major concessions on immigration matters if they are to support the scheme to the run-down, says Hans Engell.
Several blue parties, including Søren Pape (K) and Pernille Vermund (NB) stands ready to support Arne initiative, but they require, as leader of the Party according to His Engell can not support.
- So one can say that there are many chefs which can be to do right, but that they would like to add to the right, is very different.
- From pepper to turmeric to the whipped cream. So therefore, the question is how the government gets screwed a majority together, " says Hans Engell.
See also: Arne rejects the basic principle of the S-model for early retirement
the Government's backing for the run-down is essential, and they can not find a political majority ends it according to His Engell elections to the fall.
- There, I must say in advance that the government's prospects look good. There is none of the political parties, which are interested in early elections.
A broad political majority forces Mette Frederiksen's position as the queen of the Palace, and according to His Engell it can very well end like that, where they have the support of the støttepartierne in addition to the Radical.
- I'm very excited about the radical change of mind.
- I will also believe that the DF and the New Civil joining. So I can imagine that it gets a wide majority.
the Danish policy - 11. aug. 2020 - pm. 13:29 Engell: It's a bomb