do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to email@example.com. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit material
on Friday, announced the organizers behind the Skyland Beach Camp, they closed down a week ahead of time, and thus they had to disappoint the 1500 guests who had booked the tickets for next week's festivities in Øster Hurup.
According to The Police, lived Skyland Beach Camp not up to forsamlingsforbuddet in connection with the coronavirus and the cases at the same time, to Skyland Beach Camp was an event and not a campsite and therefore should shut down.
The announcement is the 35-year-old pharmaconomist Nadja her way Gødvad, who was a guest at Skyland Beach Camp, very baffled by.
See also: Going to war against the police: - We feel røvrendte
'With respect to the coronatiltag and other measures, we saw that all guidelines were adhered to! The toilets were frequently cleaned from the morning to the evening, and they were nicer than at a hotel! There were plenty of soft toilet paper, and you never run out of either paper or soap, which is otherwise kotume on the div festivals! In addition, all the toilets dry cleaned for the night!', she writes in a posting on Facebook, and continues:
'In the kiosk and at the other foci, there was marked with afstandslinjer and signs. And that was the intent of rubbing alcohol available. In the warming pool area was who put the restriction of max 50 pers. Also, in all camps there was the limitation to a max of 50, so there was plenty of space and good distance between all the tents, so you had ample opportunity to be able to sit and enjoy themselves in the own camp', she writes on.
Nadja her way Gødvad enjoyed his stay at Skyland Beach Camp. Photo: Private
For Ekstra Bladet says the 35-year-old campinggæst that she is on the background have hard time to understand that the police and the authorities have asked the organizers to close the Skyland Beach Camp down, when she saw that the guidelines were complied with during the whole of his stay.
- I can honestly not understand that they have been forced to close. Skyland did too, that the guidelines should be complied with, and the authorities have given the green light in the first place. For example, there was made a fire one night, and here it was made sure that people were standing in zones, and that there was not too many together at a time, she says.
- I think it is too bad that they have been asked to close, and it is a sin for Skyland, that they end up in the shitstorm, when we have many guests who have experienced that they have done everything they could. It is not their fault, then there are a few guests who can't figure it out.
Nadja do not understand that Skyland Beach Camp has been forced to close. Photo: Private
See also: Skyland closes
- But you do not understand that the police think that it is too risky to be held to a camping?
- I understand that the police are afraid of it, but then there should not have been given permission to it to start with. They should have said no from the beginning, "she says, and continues:
- the Police have been out there daily, and there has been a good atmosphere and good dialogue, and Skyland have done what they could to respond to the authorities' recommendations. There was guards all the time who kept an eye on, that we were not too many. I have seen several people gathered in many other places - for example at the Port of Aalborg or Aalborg street food, which is even more gathered. So I understand it really is not.
- On the Thursday did they even coronastation, where all the guests could let themselves test, she says.
Extra Leaf was Saturday, in contact with the co-founder of Skyland Beach Camp Bjørn Lund Pedersen, who told that they are currently working on getting the money refunded to those guests who have purchased tickets for next week's camping, which is now cancelled.
It is, however, easier said than done. The box is empty, and the organizers of the Skyland will, therefore, now get a lawyer on the case, so they can try to get compensation and in this way can pay the money back.
According to Nadja, there was good spacing between people during the whole of the campsite. Photo: Private
the Extra Leaf has several times in the weekend tried to get a comment from The Police, but without success.