Sarah Grünewald get ready to get down to work. At Thursday's Zulu Awards, she said she, with rapid step enter against some busy months.
- I is in time with the murmur of a lot of work, which begins from march.
- I make 'Loving greetings' again and have a new værtsjob also, and so I have much other work, which starts now here, said Grünewald.
Last fall, desiring Gældsstyrelsen television host personal bankruptcy because she owes two million dollars in tax, vat and license.
While she openly told about the forthcoming work, she was not so communicative about the debt.
- You are at the Zulu Awards and will talk about the tax debt? she said.
It would Extra Leaf like.
Specifically, we were curious to know whether it has succeeded in tv-host, paying off debt, since the Extra Leaf for the first time asked about the bankruptcy in september.
- So you think that I have settled a huge tax debt, since we saw each other last for a month and a half ago?
- ask some decent questions, said Sarah Grünewald.