- He facilitates the virus. He allows the virus.
this is the sound of the harsh words from Andrew M. Cuomo, governor of the state of New York. The words are directed at the u.s. president Donald Trump.
the Governor has gone on the platform, and at the press conference on Monday evening Danish time addressing among other things, the 'scary situation' with the rising installments of the coronavirus in the UNITED states.
He criticizes, among other assemblies 4. July, where there were large amounts of people gathered in New York City, where the fun-loving americans had thrown off the mask.
That citizens forgot to keep the distance will have consequences, says the governor.
- The last thing we will say, is that the virus is again on the rise. We become complacent. We are being 'cocky'. We are getting a bit arrogant - and it is a real threat.
- I don't know what else I can say - actions have consequences, he strikes fast.
Laws on social distancing and laws must be enforced.
- It is not politically satisfactory. But such is the law, says the governor.
And the mayor need to live up to its responsibilities to tackle coronavirussen. For right now he denies problems, says Andrew M. Cuomo.
- Remove the mask on. I have asked him for weeks. He should tell americans that this is the reality, he says.
New York city has had massive problems with coronaviruses, but have managed with the governor's words, 'climb a mountain'.
But with the many flights that will be in the coming time, and the rise of infection in 38 of the country's states, it is feared a new outbreak in the state.