- It may be a little 'creepy'.
- But if you officially no longer can work and get 200.000 kr for reduced working capacity . . . and can participate in physical activities as it mentioned, is it not just cheating that should be tackled?
And given to those who actually are unable to function in the labour market
How to write Fauzi F in the pt most popular comment, which is written on the DR News Facebook-profile on a Danish woman, according to the Magazine 3f since 2008 has received a little over 200,000 dkk per year from the AP Pension, because she was so damaged by whiplash, that she could not work.
For as the company three years ago, after the woman had completed a questionnaire - began to film her with hidden camera and check out her Facebook, they could see that she cultivated exercise. And as AP pension - bl.a. through her profile on the run.the app Endomondo - could see her maturity, they stopped making payments.
- You can significantly participate in the race. Even in fairly nicely with the pace, sounded the reasons, according to the Magazine 3F, but after the Insurance complaints Board has looked at the matter, has the woman been given half of his former compensation.
- It is well ok, when you have a suspicion that she cheated the system.
it was what she did, writes Lars S on DR News Facebook, while Pure R seems to matter is blatantly unfair:
- There are so many thing in this example is wrong! the
-the Rights of the insurance companies.
- The one-dimensional image of illness and pain.
-the Patient lacked rights.
- It is bad to write Clean, but what do you mean?