I am a jobseeker, and has just encountered on this job postings:
How slices 'Mille' on the website Everydaysexism.dk, there is a place where primarily women anonymously report the abuse or mandschauvistiniske experiences they have been exposed to. the
nation! have previously had debates on the post, being written on the page as f.ex: Disappointed, panned woman scammed for sex: He will have 'suck' and Assholes destroyed the girl's the spring mood: Asked her to take the bikini on, which has been based in concrete experiences. But the post from Mille differ by that act on a job posting. It continues
- Won Won describes herein themselves with the following:
'Won Won is a brandbureau with headquarters in the completely charming rooms right in the centre of Viborg, and with the cathedral as a neighbor. We believe that you will quickly come to love the tone and the mood on the bureau.
- Both in the daily and when we give r the gas with sommerfester, christmas parties, canoeing, festivalture, DHL-baton, spa stays, a go-kart race, kørestolsrugby ... and the kind of. the
- You will also get quickly to put a special price on Sophie, our cheerful kontorfe, each day wreaking lunch buffet and makes sure that we never run out of neither fruit, carrots, snacks – or ginger-shots.'
- I get quite sore in the stomach to think of kontorfeen Sophie, that goes and fits the cool reklamemænd...
- It works not as a place (or a culture) I will be a part of.
- But I also have a feeling that an application from me to projektlederstillingen would be met with: 'it must be a mistake, she will surely be better as an office-fe!', write the Mille and Jens Ejsing from Won Woner also pleased that the nation is! make him aware of the Milles comment:
Thank you for your inquiry.
- We have not received any negative comments on the lookup and it has in no way been our intention that the vacancy should be offensive.
- We have removed the wording from the jobopslaget on our website and have asked to get it removed on jobportalerne, writes Jens to the nation!, but what are you thinking?