The well-known actor, compere and entertainer Peter Mygind's guests like its festivals - both privately and professionally.
But due to coronapandemien is all the festivals cancelled this summer. Therefore, the 56-year-old award-winning actor back at his most memorable festivaloplevelser.
- What is your yndlingsfestival and why?
- There is no doubt that the Smukfest is my favoritfestival. Have you been there, you can't avoid to think that it's for game, that can create a big party inside a beech forest, which is filled with love and music.
- After Smukfest comes Roskilde Vig and all the others. Vig is much less than the other two, but very cozy, and you can feel that it is the same people coming again and again. It is almost like getting into a little family.
- What is your most memorable experience as a performing at a festival?
- 10-12 years in a row I been on the Roskilde Festival to make the charity and events for the Aids-Foundation - among other things, condom-water-stikbold and other strange things in order to make aware of the importance of condom use and, at the same time focus on hiv and aids.
- People tyrede to change the water-filled condoms in the minds of each other, while I told how little it hurts to get a condom in the head, and how nice it is to use. At the same time, there was a advertising from josé gonzález past, and suddenly I embraced of 40 naked people, while Spiderman is throwing a condom filled with water on my head. It is something that can only happen at Roskilde.
- Condom-water-stikbold is a slightly different way to get the young people to both laugh and think over that they should remember to protect themselves. However, there are also some who have use for help and information, for there are unfortunately still some who have misconceptions about aids and hiv.
See also: Cancellations on the strip: lost earnings
Among the most memorable experiences as a performing at a festival tells Peter Mygind also on an episode of Smukfest nearly 25 years ago.
In 1996 I was married with my wife, Lise. Three days before the wedding, I was the master of ceremonies as the Score-Kaj - a figure I made in the 90's with the three S's: "charm, self-confidence and gorgeous hair".
- Score-Kaj was very popular. I hopped around in my guldsæt, my high golden shoes and my wig. It was running insanely good, everyone was ecstatic, and every time I fired scorejokes of, cheered the audience.
- As the time has been 01-02 on the night, says the organizers to me: "Now, My, now, close you the party. You must ask them to pull down in the woods, we close the front Bøgescenen". There was still 15,000 people, that would not go. They want me to entertain on, even on the artists, which I was present, and as should occur, for the longest time had the game.
So I went back on stage and asked everyone to pull down in the forest. To lure them, I said, "Just for a little I come down to you - is there anyone few that give a beer?" It was there. I experienced to get thrown 4000 beer in the head. I was søbet check. It was a very special and desperate moment to try to get 15,000 people to leave a place.
- What is your most memorable experience as a guest at a festival?
- I have many, especially at Smukfest, with my wife. That we get grown old friendships and make new friends and get heard music. But Smukfest is also a festival, where you easily end up in a social hyggehul, so you might not get heard some music that night, because you end up eating a good dinner, drinks and dancing to some dj.
See also: - It is grotesque and illogical
My good friend Christian Degn (TV2-host, red.) a dj in one of the bars and ask suddenly, for some will sing a song. That I smoked up on the bar counter and sang, "Love Is in the Air", so the roof lifted out.
- I think I averaged cuddling 3-4000 people at Smukfest. I take festivalhatten on, I am open to meeting people. It is great, skidehyggeligt and a little hard. Drinking, dancing, and going to bed late, but Lise and I are so privileged that we have a good place to sleep.
- When you have been Score-Kaj, being easily awakened by the 04-05 time of the night, some shouting: "Sco-re-Berth! The Sco-re-Berth!" It is not so fun when you just want to try to sleep a few hours.
- What will you miss the most in the year by not having to perform or be a guest at a festival?
- You enter the check in a festivalklokke, which is quite unique. There is a special love, openness and respect, and you fit each other.
- the Unity festival is unique. We humans are herd animals, who want to be a part of the good, welcoming communities, and it is there. And so you grow also as a human being.