There has been said the last goodbye to Inge Jump Christensen, who tragically was torn away from life in a car accident.
She was not the only one, who was killed 28. June. She sat in a Citroen with his nephew Mads Jump and his mother, Anne Marie the Deer, when a Porsche Cayenne with up to 150 kilometres an hour torpederede them on Assensvej.
The dead all three.
the 112 - 7. christmas. 2020 - pm. 13:49 His brother, mother, and aunt were killed in the traffic accident: Take responsibility
Friday at 14 it was Inge Jump Christensen, who as the last of the three should be buried. She was 63 years old.
about 225 people showed up at St. Catharinæ Church in Ribe to take leave. 125 be able to take a seat on the pews, while the last 100 because of the sake of coronavirussen had to go with in the quadrangle, how anxious speakers led the priest and Inge Jump Christensen, the man of god from the church out to them.
There were many present who wanted to say goodbye to Inge Jump Christensen. Photo: Hasse Jørgensen
It tells the Hasse Jørgensen, a friend of the family, who were present at the funeral.
There was put some words on encompassing human being, she is, says Hasse Jørgensen.
- It was nice, and Inge got a really good parting, he continues.
the 112 - 3. christmas. 2020 - pm. 18:22 Town in mourning: Farewell to mother and son
At the white coffin in the middle of the room there were flowers, and her grandchildren, a very special greeting for their granny.
- They have put in a BilledBladet and a diadem. She was a royalist, as it, they seemed, she should have with him, says Hasse Jørgensen.
'a Little royal has been allowed to be' - a farewell present from the grandchildren. Photo: Hasse Jørgensen
as well as a BilledBladet is colorful, as was Inge Jump Christensen is also a colorful person. And it can be felt to gravøl at Hotel Ribe.
- There are gravøl with kaffepunch and a gin and tonic. It was in her spirit, and it was what she liked. She was, after all, a festmenneske.
112 - 1. christmas. 2020 - pm. 12:47 of the Neighbours dødsvej: We will not gather more deaths up
- She was always happy and spread joy around them. And now we sit here all together. There have been singing 'Over the Rainbow', and grint, harvested tears and told anecdotes, says Hasse Jørgensen.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------surreal
- It is quite surreal. I spoke with her the day before. Everything was as it usually is, and then suddenly nothing, as it is wont, saith the familievennen Hasse Jørgensen.
the Accident changed everything in a split second. The last day of the Inge Jump Christensen's life was in many ways a good day when one of the children to Inge and her husband Per kept studentergilde.
Four hours after she was away.
One of the last pictures taken by Inge Jump Christensen. Private
- It has come so suddenly. It is probably not gone up for us, that she is not here, " says Hasse Jørgensen.
In the car that hit into Inge Jump Christensen and her two family members, sat a 26-year-old leads. He and his fellow passengers escaped with unscathed.
The 26-year-old is in custody and is facing charges of manslaughter, drink driving and to escape from the scene of the accident.
He acknowledges that he drove too fast, but he refuses guilty of drink-driving and negligent manslaughter.