Sunny days on the beach with your toes in the water's edge and an ice cream in hand feels already like a long time ago, when you see the forecasts for the coming weeks of so-called summer weather.
Here is the sun and the heat changed out with rain and thunder.
- It is a classic, English summer with bursts that come and go. Right now we can see that most rains are forming rain and thunder all over the country, says Klaus Larsen, duty meteorologist at DMI.
A low pressure passing to the north of, gave the wind yesterday and more wind today. First, tomorrow, Tuesday, sees the strong wind out to slow down.
- It is a small heater case, which destroys our summer weather. We must just live with it today, so it seems to be more stable in the morning, says Klaus Larsen.
A nordvestenvind ensure that there is certainly not fight for seats on the country's beaches and havnefronte.
- Temperatures are between 15 and 20 degrees, but it feels extra cold because of the wind. The strongest gust of wind is in the north of Jutland. Here there can be gusts of gale force. But the rest of the country will also get nice gusts of wind.
- It is well with swinging skirts, says Klaus Larsen.
According to DMI it is difficult to foresee in which country there comes the most hail and thunder.
- It is impossible to calculate. There are good walk in the bygerne in the midwest here from the morning, while Sealand just have a break. In return, we can see that there are heavy showers on the way to the island of Bornholm, says the weatherman.
the Article continues under the picture...
In the next week will be better weather. Photo: Kenneth Meyer
the Sun we get to see only glimpses of the next days, but towards the weekend doing it up.
- There are little or no sun the rest of the week. It will not be clear skies with a westerly wind, but more blomkålsskyer with bursts, says Klaus Larsen, and adds:
- It seems that we get better weather next week.