ESBJERG, denmark (Ekstra Bladet): Who are the ik’ ka’ beat? It is them from the NFH!!!
the Champagne explode in the big bang in there between kaklerne, and an acid stench of French fizz from tipping up in the nostrils and out over a boisterous dressing room, packed with so many jubilant, gulblusede and bredbringede men and women from Stitch’havsøerne, there MUST have been a door in the other side.
They are coming in, but no one goes out. It just gets closer and closer, while the mobile disco rumble vehemently deruda’ with Nykøbings soccer battle song.
the Mullet comes a little later from tv-interviews with little Matteo on the arm. Her friend Mette Gravholt and Betinas son fills almost two, and he hangs a bit taken aback at the arm in ’uncle Mullet’, while again being punched in the ceiling and walls and sung sejrssang.
Indeed, it does not also succeed mayor John Boards to sneak into the jam-packed local on it, there must have been extreme kredsmandat.
He congratulates, of course, as you do on the edges where any proper speech begins with the sounding falstersk to exclaim: To hell.’.
So it makes the man, again with the full right to claim that he represents the GOLD-borgsund...
There was jublet for the big gold medal on top of the pokalsejren. Photo: John Randeris/Ritzau Scanpix
Kristina Kristiansen is obviously proud after a hard and fast-paced affair.
- To happiness for us. To happiness to NFH. It is huge, cries she, in efforts to block out the throbbing disco and the many well-wishers.
- I was not at all nervous that Odense would come up, but I think good enough that the matches this weekend have been plenty long. We have just taken it quietly and played our game, and we go and win today, it means a lot to us girls and for Nykøbing Falster, she says.
It is well extra-large, because I was a kind of the underdogs?
- I think it is difficult to say who are the underdogs. In these games, it's often about who hits day – and we did!
As the NFH won the championship in 2017 was partied through in Nykøwing. It prevents the logistics this time.
- They are still full, before we get to Odense, denmark, says managing director Kristian Jakobsen and laughs.
It takes the red Mullet in stride, as she was stiff for a year and a half ago.
- We can not reach home and celebrate, and we also have battle 2. January so we are enjoying the here and now, and we will see what happens. It is also soon the new year, ik’.
She keeps the new year down at ’Plutten’, where the beets are growing. And they grow, and they grow, and they grow. This makes the number of triumphs and trophies also.
I moved to Nørrebro, but I need to Nykøbing and keep the new year together with my girlfriend, family and some friends. It will be nice, says the Mullet on the nearest plans.
- It is just as important as the championship. I love to win the gold and goblets, DM meant everything, but it here is also really great. I'm happy.
You wont get a proper skid on, but it does not go in the year?
- No, I have a battle soon. I must do it another day. Now I enjoy the bare – sober!
It is at home. Jakob Larsen and NFH secured the triumph in Esbjerg, after which he went to Falster and mrs Kamilla returned home to Odense and the children. Photo: John Randeris/Ritzau Scanpix
head Coach Jakob Larsen overcame The 7:6 game with a fast 5:1-defense.
- I'm just happy! To win over Odense with the personnel they have, and we come here – we poor people from Lolland-Falster. Fringe-Denmark against the city. It is amazing. Even though I myself live in Odense, denmark, I think, it is a real HC Andersen fairy tale.
And what about Kamilla and the home front?
- Hm, I will only come home during Mondays, because we are going to the island of Falster in the evening. So I sleep down there, and so has it worst enough subsided when I come home. But I should probably comfort the best that I can!