do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to email@example.com. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit material
on Friday, reported the organizers of the Skyland Beach Camp out, that they closed the campsite, after the police had recommended it strongly, because they believed that the campsite lived up to forsamlingsforbuddet.
Hence, they have 1500 guests next week should have participated in the Skyland Beach Camp, each several thousand dollars out to swim, which they do not yet know when they can get back.
According to co-founder of Skyland Beach Camp Bjørn Lund Pedersen is Skylands coffers namely empty, and they will now hire a lawyer to try to get the damages and compensation so they can ensure that guests can get their money back.
It tells the angel to Ekstra Bladet.
See also: Skyland closes
- We will do everything to give the young people their money back. We believe that it is illegal, the police do, and therefore we get on Monday a lawyer check over. We do not believe that it is an event we are holding, as the police call it, but a campsite for young people - like many others around the country, and we will try to prove, for we have from the beginning been given permission to hold it here, and the police have repeatedly praised us, says Bjørn Lund Pedersen and continues:
- Why do the other campsites people together and the like when we are not allowed to? We feel røvrendte, and we are very uncomprehendingly across it here.
Here was Skyland Beach Camp cleared. Photo: Claus Bonnerup
the Organizers behind the Skyland Beach Festival promised prior to the event, that they would make sure that all campinggæsterne got their money back, if the campingsbegivenheden was cancelled due to the coronavirus.
But it can Bear Lund Pedersen does not guarantee now.
See also: Refuses to shut down - right now
- We are in a situation where we were approved to keep it here, so we have bought ornaments, drinks and all that would, and so we closed down a few days before. The money is used. We will do everything that the young people get their money back, and therefore, we're hiring an attorney at law, he says, and continues:
- We don't know how long it will take. We hope they can get the money back, before the summer is over. But at the present time, we can not guarantee anything. However, we have announced that anyone who has a ticket for this year, will get the ticket to the Skyland 2020.
Bjørn Lund Pedersen can be seen here talking with the police. Photo: Claus Bonnerup
- Several points that they will not be able to use the ticket for something next year, when the Festival is at the same time. What do you think of it?
- Fortunately, it is not all young people who take on the Roskilde Festival, and we are sure that there are many who will take advantage of our ticket next year and come and have a party at the Skyland. However, it is important to say that we are not out to røvrende any. We will do everything that they can get their money back, and that is also why we go on with it here. So hopefully we can pay the money back, says Bjørn Lund Pedersen, who tells us that they still plan to run around in Denmark in the next week with their Skyland-bus and greet the danes.
According to Martha Nobility Kjeldsen, who is seniorjurist of the Consumer council Think, are the young people eligible to get their money back no matter what.
- under the legislation they had their money back. For if you do not get the performance that you paid for, then you have its money back, she says to DR.
Ekstra Bladet has tried to get a comment from The Police, but it has at the time of writing not been possible.