1300) children can look forward to start preschool in august, will have to go a year on, when we reach 2021.
It shows an analysis from the think tank DEA, writes Politiken.
a class of about 60,000 students, starting in kindergarten, there is an average of 2.1 percent, which should take 0. class again, analysis shows.
the Analysis is based on data from 633.000 children who started in nursery schools between 2007 and 2016.
despite the fact that there is a small percentage of all students, according to the association School and the Parents of many.
President Rasmus Edelberg considers not at all, it should be necessary that the children went to 0. class.
- the Nursery is a really good transitional year between the school's academic requirements and the kindergarten's pedagogy. The nursery class should really be full of play, community, and joy in the new environment.
- If it for 1300 children will be a big defeat, and one simply can't follow and live up to all the claims, and may be toggled back to the start, it seems I'm hard. It is hard to hear, he says to Ritzau.
According to the tænketankens analysis is the so-called repetition of school years, especially boys. They are some of the youngest in the class, and then they are often from homes where the parents are unskilled.
Additionally thrive the worse and have lower academic standards than the class with the other children. And it is often something omgængerne take with them into the school year, it sounds.
Even considers the DEA, that there is a need to look at the transition from kindergarten to school.
- We have a group of children here who obviously have it hard, and as børnehaveklasselederne need to be aware of.
- instead of the children should go about, could be to a greater extent put into the past, so that they can be, says Kristian Thor Jakobsen, who is chief economist at the think tank, to Politiken.
the Rasmus Edelberg recognizes that the children can wear mistrivslen, arising out of the bad school education in the older classes.
He believes that far more parents in the council, when assessing whether a child can be allowed to start later in the school.
that was How it was, before a change in the law in 2009 gave the responsibility to local councils, says he.
- taking into Account children's differences can be difficult to see from the town hall, says the president, who believes that 'the framework has become tighter'.